Search results

1. pau_teg08

Which header manifold and catback diameter?

hi all, planning to get my car map in the near future, current setup is TegM intake, J‘s racing 60rs catback (is this restrictive?) and RBC inlet to go on once I have a manifold ready to go on as well before the map. My question is which header manifold do people recommend? Tegiwa, DC, etc...
  2. pau_teg08

JDM speed limiter HELP?

hi guys, as per the title, one day i noticed that hitting vtec at 5th gear roughly around 7k rpm and speed was roughly between 110mph-120mph. i seem to just bounce off at 7k. Im guessing its the jdm standard factory speed limiter? the car was imported by torque GT and i have contacted them...
  3. pau_teg08

Enkei RPF1

Hi guys, just got a new set. 17x8 et45 (dunno how it will fit yet lol) Just wondering what centre caps have you guys got? Dont really buy genuine enkei ones! And did you guys use spigot rings at all or just as is? TIA
  4. pau_teg08

Dodgy HID lights, help?

Hi guys! I found out one of my HID lights (passenger side) has stopped working so I ordered new D2R bulbs to replace but before replacing it, it started to work for a few days, then deciding to go back to not working. so this has got me puzzled of how do I go around fixing it/finding the...
  5. pau_teg08

Mugen rear lip replica?

hi guys! Looking to buy a mugen rear lip replica from re spirit (dont really wanna spend mega bucks on genuine one at the moment) anyone know how the reps fit, have people had problems with theirs? Cheers!
  6. pau_teg08

standard JDM speed limiter? help?

Hi guys, I had my DC5 for 2 months now and I believe it still has the standard speed limiter, the car was imported from TorqueGT back in 2012 (Topgeezers old car) I have spoke to them and there is no record left if it was ever done or not. any suggestions on how to tackle this on? I have heard...
  7. pau_teg08

DC5 speakers, help?

Hi guys Basically my front door speakers doesnt work, but tweeters and rear does, checked the wires and they seem to be fine, tried a different radio and still doesnt work.. so im thinking of upgrading/changing them, I have done abit of research but still couldnt find the answer, as im worried...
  8. pau_teg08

needs some advice - finally got a dc5

hi there guys Ive recently got myself a dc5 and want to do some general servicing planning to get some RBF600 but does anyone know how much brake fluid will it take when I do the bleeding/flush? and what discs and pads do you guys recommend? car is used daily and occasional blast! wheres the...