Search results

1. L

Checking timing

Hi everyone Iv taken of my head cover to check the timing on the car. Iv also taken out spark plug number 1 and put a big wire in so that when I turn the engine I know when the cylinder one is at tdc. When cylinder one is at absoulte tdc the marks are about a tooth out on the camshaft. Then...
  2. L

Are ep3 inner tie rods the same as the dc5 inner tie rods

I believe the outers are different but are the inner the same ? Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  3. L

Are dc5 and ep3 inner and outer tie rod ends the same ?

As above finding it hard to find normal dc5 inner and outer tie rod ends . Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  4. L

Clicking when turning left at slow speed. Changed dc5 joint !

Hey guys I seem to be scratching my head at this one . I get a metal clicking noise when turning left at low speed. It sounds like it's coming from the left side . I have already changed the left sided cv joint . Any one any ideas ? Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  5. L

Slight rev hunting. Already fitted new iacv..

Well everyone struggling to get to the bottom of the rev hunting . Its a weird one the car only really does it when im coming to a stop and i take it out of gear it will bounce up to 2k rpm then dip back down to 1.5k rpm then eventually come down to idle . Iv already fitted a brand new...
  6. L

Kpro fitted now rev hunting bewteen idle and 200p rpm

Just had a kpro fitted today and a reflash map installed on my dc5. Now the car is rev hunting . Is there anyway i can fix this on kpro. Im new to kpro so will need to be explained to me😂 My mods are kpro. Aem v2. Rbc. Dc sports manifold and fujitsubo cat back.
  7. L

fujitsubo rm01 dc5 any for sale??

Anyone a fujitsubo rm01 for sale ? Will need to be posted as I live in Northern Ireland .
  8. L

Kakimoto n1 way to loud

Have a kakimoto n1 exhaust on my dc5 . And to be honest the loudness is starting to get the better of me, love the sound it makes but I'm getting pulled by the police at times ! Is there a silencer that can be got to quieten it down a bit or is there anything else I can do if not I might have...
  9. L

Jerking when feathering throttle at 2k rpm

Hi guys having a problem with my dc5 . When I'm feathering the throttle driving along between 2k-3k rpm my car's sort off jerks and misses a little somrtimes pretty violently . IV recently cleaned the icav as it had a bad idle,which helped alot . Any reasons why it would do this ? Bad coil...
  10. L

High rpm misfire ?

Need advice. My dc5 over the weekend started bogging down at around 110 mph . Now bearing in mind my car has had the delimiter chip installed above the gearbox for about 3 or 4 months now and has been working great up until the weekend, would the chip be fault? Just seems wierd that at 110...