Search results

1. C

cams or lightweight rpf01's ?

morning would you say it was better to get a set of tdi north stage 2 cams or would it be better to get a set of enkei 17x7 et45 wheels which save around 2kg per wheel? i know what they say about unsprung weight etc but would like some feedback off people please? thanks
  2. C

fault code reader, my elm327 doesn't work?

Hi guys, I've looked at all the threads on the elm327 and bought one on amazon and when it arrived I downloaded the torque app. When I plug it in though it goes through all the protocols and then comes up saying cant connect to ecu. Can anyone post a link to one they have that does work please...
  3. C

tegiwa intake and manifold gains with k100 (im sorry if this has been done)

hi guys im sorry if this has been done and to a degree it may of been so im sorry but can anyway give an indication please of what this may make? spoon back box spoon mid pipe tegiwa manifold tegiwa induction i already have a spoon air filter with a k100 and the above exhaust and that made...
  4. C

how much do you think its worth please?

Hi Guys, i'm looking at selling my dc5 wiith the below spec, how much do you think it should be sold for? thanks 2002 (02 PLATE) 98500 MILES 2 OWNERS, 1ST WAS SVA IMPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE WITH RED RECAROS - REAR WIPER/ FOLDING MIRRORS/ PRIVACY GLASS CAT 1 TOAD ALARM ZERO RUST -...
  5. C

steering boss rubbing on shroud

Hi guys Just had my spoon steering wheel and momo boss fitted at the garage and it seems the rubber/plastic boot on the boss is rubbing against the steering column shroud/covers. Do i have to trim this down slightly or mess with the shroud aligment? I dont want to start sanding/cutting if there...
  6. C

TAIKYU ( SPOON UK) ANYONE SPOKEN TO THEM IN LAST WEEK?

Hi guys i ordered some stuff from Taikyu and was expecting an update monday but ive tried ringing many times and emailed and i get no answer at all. Has anyone managed to speak to the at all or get an email back? cheers
  7. C

rear speakers anyone know what pioeers fit?

Morning guys, I have just taken the rear speakers out of the car and its a sony xs-hl1652 and when i google it, it only brings up jap sites. From what i can gather its a 16cm speaker, i bought some pioneers to go in the front but they dont fit in the rear and they are 6.5". Does anyone know of...
  8. C

Xenon bulb working but looks halogen?

Hi guys, I have changed one of my xenon bulbs for a genuine osram like the other side but its lights up like normal (xenon) when your turn it on but with in 30 seconds it goes yellow like a halogen bulb. The other side stays as it was but the bulb works so I'm confused. Any ideas please? Thanks
  9. C

spoon rar strut brace

Just a quick question guys, I have been offered a rear spoon brace that fits in the boot, does it require any cutting at all or is it a straight bolt on fit? thank you
  10. C

Strange steering issue

Hi guys Here's my issue. For example if I drive at 70mph on a straight road the steering weight and feel is fine. If I were then to drive at 80 the feeling disappears by about 50% and the steering develops play in it by about 1 inch. My ideas are the pump or rack slider? It doesnt do it below...
  11. C

front arm OEM bushes?

Hi guys, I have spoken to Dave at steels Honda and all the rear bushes are still available to buy but the front arm bushes come complete with the arms. Now my question is can you buy the front bushes for the lower arms? I work for Ford personally and know that individual parts at times are...
  12. C

225 TYRES WITH PSS9 COILOVERS AND FRSU

Hi guys i currently have 215/45/17 tyres on the car and it will need some new tyres soon and i just wanted to know if 225 section tyres will cause any issues with rubbing etc? Im sure ive come across someone who said they caused rubbing on lowered cars? Thanks guys :)
  13. C

steam cleaner?

Hi guys, I'm going to be under sealing my car soon and i'm looking for any suggestions on a steam cleaner i can buy of say amazon for example? Thanks
  14. C

mishimoto radiator hoses any good?

Morning guys, i did a search but could not really find any answers, i'm going to be replacing my radiator with a mishimoto one and just wanted to know if the mishimoto hoses are reliable really? They are a lot less than the others seem to be. Thanks
  15. C

euro car parts padgid discs/pads numbers?

Hi guys, can anyone confirm the padgid discs/pads numbers for our cars? i've seen a few companies who sell these but none list the part numbers. ive tried using the reg but no go :( thank you
  16. C

protecting paint behind rear bumper?

hi guys, currently spraying waxoyl on some of the parts of my car, ive removed the rear bumpers and cleaned off all the old dirt but im looking at putting something on to protect it. can you put clear waxoyl on painted surfaces? thanks
  17. C

Bilstien B14 coilover question

Hi guys I have just bought some b14 coilovers which i believe are ep3 ones but fit the dc5, am i right in thinking i need ep3 track rod ends and dc5 top mounts with a 1mm spacer either side of the rear dampers? Thanks :)