Search results

1. ian85

LED Reg plate light....

Can anyone recommend a good one? Do you need a separate resistor or do they come all in one? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ian85

Spare wheel well question...

Apologies if this is a daft question, But are these little tiny holes normal? Located under the spare wheel. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ian85

Wiper Arms - Repainting

Hi guys, looking for some advise (again) My windscreen wiper arms are looking very tired, and are letting the front of the car down slightly. I‘d rather not buy new, and I want to have a go at doing it myself...my only problem is I‘ve never done anything like this before! I‘m guessing it‘s...
  4. ian85

Side Decal removal

Hi guys, I‘ve got a damaged side “Integra Type R” decal. I‘m going to order a new one, But has anyone got any tip for removing the old one first? Also...has anyone used the Tegiwa decals? Or is it best to order genuine Honda ones from somewhere? Thanks in advance. Sent from my...
  5. ian85

New Stereo to replace JDM

Hi guys, Yep....it‘s me again asking yet another newb question. I‘ve got to replace the JDM stereo that‘s in my car. It‘s a bloody complicated thing with so many attachments I reckon when it‘s out the car will weigh half as much [emoji23]. I‘m not fussed about CarPlay. Would just like...
  6. ian85

Help regarding badges

So.... I‘ve just been washing the car and found out I‘m slowly losing both the Integra and Type R badges on the boot. What‘s the best course of action here? Going back to my youth (when de-badging cars was a thing) I used to heat up the glue with a hair dryer and slowly remove it from the...
  7. ian85

Cleaning the headliner

I‘ve got some mucky marks on the headliner of my freshly imported dc5. Has anyone got any advice on cleaning it? Is it just a case of warm water and a cloth? It looks like it‘s ever so slightly flocked, so I didn‘t want to attack it too hard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ian85

Fuel pump switch

I‘m sure this has probably been asked and answered many times, but I‘ve had a good look around and cannot find a definitive answer... Just got my PFL Teg and was looking to add a fuel pump switch for a bit of security. Is there a DIY guide knocking about anywhere? I‘ve got my hands on the RSX...
  9. ian85

Newbie questions!

Hi guys, So my 2004 DC5 is on its way from Japan as we speak...I‘m buzzing! Only ever had company cars for 17 years, so looking forward to having my own pride and joy. First question: It‘s coming with a twin loop Mugen exhaust. Are these stupidly loud? I‘ve watched all the YouTube clips but...