Search results

1. Saggy Ostrich

AEM V2 not loud enough?

Hi guys, Recently fitted an AEM V2 induction kit, but to me doesn't seem loud enough. I had a K&N typhoon on my EP3 before I got the Teg and the induction noise was so loud especially on VTEC which I really enjoyed. The AEM seems very similar in design and placement so was expecting similar...
  2. Saggy Ostrich

Cold Air Feed

Hi guys, I recently bought an AEM V2 and I was thinking about running a cold air feed to it. There is a bit of piping from the original so was thinking about just extending that with some piping. What would be the best material to buy and has anyone done this already that has pictures etc? Thanks.
  3. Saggy Ostrich

Will these fit?

Looking at getting a set of Rota Fighters and seen some that are 17x8 ET48 and will be on 215/45/17 tyres. Will these fit okay?
  4. Saggy Ostrich

Wheel Spacers

Hi guys, I am looking for wheel spacers to use with the standard DC5 wheels, but just wanted to know what the best size to go with is? Seen some say 15mm all round is good, but also have seen people saying 20m/15mm mix on front/rear (can't remember which way round). Also, are Super GT a...
  5. Saggy Ostrich

(Soon to be) New Owner

Hi guys, Just signed up to this forum as I am in the market for a DC5 now, after years of wanting one, everything has finally aligned and enabled me to get one! Last piece of the puzzle is the sale of my EP3 which is currently for sale, once that goes I will have the funds to purchase a Teg...