99 ron @ Tesco coming to london and SE mid november

kingston

Advanced Member
woohooo, 289 miles with 5 pips left on the tank, this not 'speeding' malarky really does enhance your mpg...

Oh still got 99 ron :p

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
I brimmed mine with 99RON stuff and have done 180 miles so far and its still above half way :)

Duncs

thats bad news cause i am off to wales next week.
have to settle for the inferior shell stuff then, even the fall back esso, never use ultimate, it seems very expensive down here, and i mean about 8-9p a litre more that the 95 stuff.
just as an aside cameras still around on the M4?

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Duncs said:
thats bad news cause i am off to wales next week.
have to settle for the inferior shell stuff then, even the fall back esso, never use ultimate, it seems very expensive down here, and i mean about 8-9p a litre more that the 95 stuff.
just as an aside cameras still around on the M4?
Yup....no statics except in Port Talbot, but you'll find vans a daily occurence.

I wouldn't even bother at trying to speed on the M4 - don't do it myself on the welsh side of the bridge :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the plus side for your trip - filled up in Swansea last night with Optiomax at 93.9 :shock:

Was well chuffed 8)

crxvtec

Advanced Member
Just put a tankload of Tesco 99 in - car's absolutely loving it! It felt much more powerful and smoother - almost like it was knocking a tad with Optimax/Ultimate.

My fuel preference looks like this:
1. Tesco 99
2. BP Ultimate
3. Shell Optimax

Chirag.