99 ron @ Tesco coming to london and SE mid november

truffs

Now at Tescos Napier Road, Reading and Didcot, o yeah !!!!! My car loves it!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :!:

Archie

Advanced Member
Yipeeeeeeee

Now stocked at Tesco in Sidcup its a 15min drive from home but will be well worth it , not bad price 97p a lot better than BP's 101p and shells 98.9p and its 99 ron :D

:lol: You cant go ron at Tesco's :lol:

(bad joke in know )

neolee40

Advanced Member
I don't know about you guys but i have started using 99ron lately and my petrol consumption has gone down by 50 miles. I average 340-360 (380max) using optimax I can't find anyway cheaper than 99.9p now :evil: but now i'm only getting 300-320miles form a full tank? I heard some one say don't get tessco's petrol are full of sand and block your injectors. I'm gonna give it come more time and see what I can get out of it? Then I will test again with optimax.

Archie

Advanced Member
I would be happy with 300 I only get that when im motorway driving

Im always loving that :xvtec: so am lucky to get 230

Tesco claim that their fuel contains addatives that help clean and maintain you engine as do other companies but I am dubious about these claims,

Still on my 1st tank so will wait and see what i get :D

Andy

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Can't see how they could get away with having sand in the petrol :?

However, I have noticed my fuel usage drop to around the 220 mark from about 250 lately :shock:

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the tesco petrol though as can only get optimax when I'm home, and that's the main one I use!

Think it just hates short journeys :(

mikegsi

Staff member
motorway journeys an easy 300 miles, even with a bit of toe action, normal mixed driving, around 240 miles!
no tesco fancy stuff round here yet! :evil:

Suped

Advanced Member
woudl u guys believe, got 289miles out of a full tank of tesco's finest range. thats based on not belting it at all and sticking within the 3-4k gear change limit. I reakon cud've got a bit more but didn't fancy the chances.

Well chuffed!!! :lol:

neolee40

Advanced Member
yeah when i used optimmax i got 380 once hhmm.... I need to do a little test and i will let you guys know :)

dobber

Advanced Member
neolee40 said:
yeah when i used optimmax i got 380 once hhmm.... I need to do a little test and i will let you guys know :)
Neolee, is there 99 ron at the Tesco's in Aldershot then??

mikegsi

Staff member
were that poor and behind the times up here they dont even give us this glorious 99 ron :evil:

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
truffs said:
*coughs* balls drop, deep voice 92.5 for 99 ron :lol:
Where on earth is that? :shock:

Down to 95.9 in Tesco Slough, and 98.9 for Optimax nearby - I couldn't be bothered with the queue for Tesco :oops:

mikegsi

Staff member
checled my not so local tesco last night, they have three pumps on each side, one ofr 95 ron, and two still for diesel :evil: