A-Plan & Sky discrimination

Kevin Girdler

Advanced Member
Did you go with Adrian flux Linzi94?

I cant believe that. You would think that if they had insured you last year unemployed and you never made a claim that it wouldn't be a problem?!

Insurance companies are weird. Just bumped Adrian flux myself as there renewal was £80 more than last year.Now with sky who were £110 cheaper than Flux

dotty

Advanced Member
Hoodster said:
dotty said:
Hoodster said:
Don't talk to me about discrimination try living in Bradford and getting a quote ](*,)
Who the hell would live in Bradford ? :eek:
Bradford is a big place its not all bad just like any other city good and bad you shouldn't believe every thing you read or hear.
I have been there before, and yes as big as it was it is still a dump, knowing a second language is also useful there.. :xlol:

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
dotty said:
I have been there before, and yes as big as it was it is still a dump, knowing a second language is also useful there.. :xlol:
chalkie said:
:xlol: :xlol:

I did a deal,with a member on here though.Worked out fine. 8)

:xcheers: ,Kammy?

Hoodster

Advanced Member
Bradford is a big place its not all bad just like any other city good and bad you shouldn't believe every thing you read or hear.[/quote]

I have been there before, and yes as big as it was it is still a dump, knowing a second language is also useful there.. :xlol:[/quote]

To call my home a dump is pretty insulting are you this rude in person or just on the forums.

dotty

Advanced Member
Hoodster said:
To call my home a dump is pretty insulting are you this rude in person or just on the forums.
Ah take a chill pill FFS, if you can't take a bit of light hearted humour the internet is not for you :-s

I still maintain it is a dump, whether you live there or not. That is of course in my opinon.

Even locals say the same though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bradford/content/a ... ture.shtml

Bradford is the dump of the north. We are the poor cousins to leeds. We have no decent shops no more they have been replaced by pound shops, Its very unsafe to go around the city center at night.P.s Ask yourself why bradford university hands out free ATTACK alarms to all female students? {this says it all}
May I invite you to a group on Facebook too?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wal ... 2764156743

raz786

Advanced Member
Lovely link, some racism on that facebook page :xrealangry:

There's good and bad everywhere, everyone needs to chill.

linzi94

Advanced Member
Kevin Girdler said:
Did you go with Adrian flux Linzi94?

I cant believe that. You would think that if they had insured you last year unemployed and you never made a claim that it wouldn't be a problem?!

Insurance companies are weird. Just bumped Adrian flux myself as there renewal was £80 more than last year.Now with sky who were £110 cheaper than Flux
yes adrian flux got £775 that a-plan and sky missed out on.

as for risk - im not driving 5 days a week to a job. im not off galavanting because im on jsa, combined with the price of petrol.

the car, like i said, sits in the garage mostly going nowhere.... like me.

benny

Advanced Member
sky told me they wouldnt insure me because of my post code, hmmmmm
yet aplan no problem, neither of the 2 cars or bike at my house had a problem either with other insurance companies! muppets!

TKDtori

linzi94 said:
ive been offered a job now so thats one less thing to worry about.
You're still within your 14days, maybe you can get your other kidney back from the recepient and get a refund on the insurance from flux? ... good luck!