Best HD TV for gaming?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
he's talking to you Stu
LE40M86BD yours
LE40 F 86BD latest (according to (James)
better spec??

andyd

Advanced Member
Project said:
Thanks for the input guys but got to remind you that its for the bedroom thats why I said LCD was better than plasma dont want anything close to 40" as no ones bedroom is the same size as their living room well I hope not :D I would say the biggest I would want to go is 32", 26" was the recommended size for bedroom gaming when I was hunting around.
LeeH would you be able to give me the code for your tv so I could check out the exact spec to see if it comes with full HD?
I've got a 40W2000 Sony in my room :shock: 8)

However, my bedroom is probably bigger then the average persons livingroom :lol:

Andy

Hoggy

liktup said:
I use a Samsung 32" LCD on my xbox 360 and its fantastic, allegedly samsung worked with Microsoft in creating an LCD which would work well with the console :)
Yeah samsung's are all that microsoft use for testing games because they have a game mode setting.

Ive got a 50" plasma samsung with HDMI its awesome for gaming :D

LeeH

Advanced Member
I have the game mode, but it isn't an option if I use the HDMI connection :?

gregb

Advanced Member
I picked up a Sony 40in LCD last week full Bravia Hd 1080 and can say the PS2 is very good,am still waiting for my PS3 which came as a bonus to hook upthe HDMI setup.
For such electronics i try to keep to-

1.Sony
2.Panasonic
3.Jvc

And i have learned extended warranties do pay off 8) .

griffy

Advanced Member
go for a Panasonic mate, top draw! sorts out the motion issue on lcd and good colours

kingston

Advanced Member
im trying to get a sammy 32 r87 for the bedroom as it suits the budget im wanting to get, plus it still seems to be better spec'd than new models from other manufacturers...

not decided on a tv for the living room but going to elave it until im ready to move into my house and the manufacturers have sorted out the bugs that seem to be associated with 1080p/gaming (unless im understanding the problems wrong)

dotty

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
I'll have get the book out. Ta Stu.
No worries mate.

Do you play your 360s sound through the surround sound system?

I am looking in to getting a decent surround sound system that will work with my 360 Elite and Sky box. :eek:

LeeH

Advanced Member
Sorted the game mode 8)

Yes mate I do. It sounds awesome with the surround sound 8)