Brake caliper lacquer

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
Glitch said:
Dude i just want the lacquer please, i have the cleaner already. Do you have a paypal account?
OK mate. My email address for making the payment on Paypal is Peter.h14@btinternet.com My full name is Peter Hardy. If anyone else would rather pay through Paypal please let me know.

1. Glitch (lacquer)
2. Andyd (lacquer + cleaner)
3. Chief (lacquer)
4. BadBadtz (lacquer)
5. AdrianK (lacquer + cleaner)
6. Evs (lacquer)
7. Wai (lacquer)
8. neil_integra (lacquer + cleaner)
9. Suped (lacquer + cleaner)

BadBatz,Chief and Evs, my internet banking doesn't show your payment yet as it can take up to four days. When it does I will mark you off as paid. Cheers.

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
1. Glitch (lacquer) Paying when collecting??
2. Andyd (lacquer + cleaner) Paying when collecting
3. Chief (lacquer) Paid
4. BadBadtz (lacquer) Paid
5. AdrianK (lacquer + cleaner) Awaiting Payment
6. Evs (lacquer) Paid
7. Wai (lacquer) Awaiting Confirmation
8. neil_integra (lacquer + cleaner) Awaiting Payment
9. Suped (lacquer) Awaiting confirmation

I have two payments on my account showing as LO PR and LEE N D CD. I'm assuming from the address details you have given me that this is Chief and Badbatz.

Cheers, Pete. :wink:

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
1. Glitch (lacquer) Paying on Paypal
2. Andyd (lacquer + cleaner) Paying when collecting
3. Chief (lacquer) Paid
5. AdrianK (lacquer + cleaner) Paid
6. Evs (lacquer) Paid
7. Wai (lacquer) Awaiting Confirmation
8. neil_integra (lacquer + cleaner) Awaiting Payment
9. Suped (lacquer) Awaiting confirmation
10.yunster (lacquer) Awaiting payment

I'm just waiting for a few confirmations and a couple of payments now and then I will order. If all goes well this should be at my house by next weekend. (26th) . I will going home that weekend so I will dish it out then.
If anyone knows neil_integra can you tell him to check his PM's because I'm still waiting for his payment.

Cheers, Pete. :)

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
1. Glitch (lacquer) Paid
2. Andyd (lacquer + cleaner) Awaiting confirmation
3. Chief (lacquer) Paid
5. AdrianK (lacquer + cleaner) Paid
6. Evs (lacquer) Paid
7. Wai (lacquer) Paid
8. neil_integra (lacquer + cleaner) Paid
9. Suped (lacquer) Paid
10.yunster (lacquer) Paid

Thats everyone paid. Will order tomorrow, should be at my house by next weekend. Cheers everyone, Pete. :wink:

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
Just to let everyone know, I sent everyones parcels of this weekend so they should be with you within 3-4 working days. Cheers, Pete. :wink:

Chief

Advanced Member
ollie-dc5 said:
Just to let everyone know, I sent everyones parcels of this weekend so they should be with you within 3-4 working days. Cheers, Pete. :wink:
Cheers for the update mate. 8)

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Nice one Pete!

New plan of action is to remove the calipers completely and do them for a better finish. And whilst they are off I'm going to add some braided lines and race fluid 8)

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
Nice one Pete!

New plan of action is to remove the calipers completely and do them for a better finish. And whilst they are off I'm going to add some braided lines and race fluid 8)
Exactly what I'm doing mate. Thought if I'm going to do it, might as well do it properly! :)

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Received today...many thanks Pete!! :D

But I was quite disappointed not to find any mint Aero bubbles in the Aero box :p :lol:

Well wrapped too!

AdrianK

Advanced Member
I have mine too, very well packaged, thanks pete for going to all the effort of sorting this for us

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
Hi all, had to wrap it well to try and disguise the noise of the ball bearing inside the lacquer can, as you're not supposed to send any flammable or compressed gases! :lol: Sorry about the mint aero bubbles. Cheers, Pete.