Brands Indy

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
So who's up for this?

I'm up North so generally do Angelsey, Oulton, Donny, Silverstone etc but really want to do this circuit.

Would be great to meet some owners down that way and enjoy an open pit day.

I'm thinking end of Feb early March.

There are three options on MSV at the moment going at £199 for the day. http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar.aspx?circuit=Bran&products=general

I've no particular preference at this stage so keen to get a small group of us together if possible as always more fun with a bunch of Type R nutters :D

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
After consulting with Mr. Chilli Vodka himself we've decided March 19th as favorite date.

Be nice to get five of us there at least for a good day out and maybe a night over somewhere

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Promise no chilli vodka unless I'm asked nicely and I'll TRY my best to get the car ready to come play

Gordon

Dan34

Advanced Member
I'll see what I can do, I've got Cadwell the weekend before but I may be able to make it happen!

Gar09

Advanced Member
March 19th sounds good. Let me check my diary! Would be good to see some fellow DC5 owners around!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
So who's up for this?

I'm up North so generally do Angelsey, Oulton, Donny, Silverstone etc but really want to do this circuit.

Would be great to meet some owners down that way and enjoy an open pit day.

I'm thinking end of Feb early March.

There are three options on MSV at the moment going at £199 for the day. http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar.aspx?circuit=Bran&products=general

I've no particular preference at this stage so keen to get a small group of us together if possible as always more fun with a bunch of Type R nutters :D
Your costing me a bomb best get the discount card out son ;)

Gordon

Gar09

Advanced Member
Anybody booked on for the Sunday 15th Feb? Give us a shout if you are, I'm there!

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I've booked in on the Mar 19th event now chaps

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Kevin85

Advanced Member
I'll be booking onto this when I get paid on weds.

It won't be in the dc5 though, I'm going to give my P10 one last beating before I park it for good.

It will be good to get a bench mark against some capable dc5's and meet some of you. :)

Who else is coming out to play?

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Unfortunately due to a reoccurrence of my injury I have held of booking for the time being.

IF I'm fixed and there's space I may book on closer to the time but there's a good chance I won't be fit for driving by this point and so I'm holding off.

Gutted wanted to play against Dans rebuild would've been fun ;)

Gordon

DanielJames

That P10 is ace! I used to have a P11 GTLE, no one believed me how well it cornered until I took them out. I often look on eBay for another one to use on a rust to the ring trip :)

Kevin85

Advanced Member

Everyone should drive a Primera in anger at least once in their life, they surprise a lot of people on circuit. if Nissan fitted the more powerful SR20VE from factory it would have got a much bigger following and maybe the aftermarket parts situation would be similar to Honda. Who knows..

It's a fantastic chassis and great fun, but I'm breaking it as having two n/a fwd cars is a bit pointless and more money to feed into the teg is a better idea. It will be a sad day for sure. boo hoo. :p