Car's at TGM, getting her back next week! See P5-6

Archie

Advanced Member
I feel for you :( mines been there for 8-9 weeks now im gutted its taken so long :(

Honda Japan are pants with parts :(

Oh well should be back soon :D better than ever :D

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
The order for the front bumper has been cancelled. The ETA time had been removed and that means that the bumper wouldn't be coming any time soon, Tom said Crimbo or next year. He's ordered a different colour bumper now and will be spraying that. Should be done next week!!!!

:twistednod :twistednod :twistednod :twistednod

kingston

Advanced Member
Honda did the same to me, Tom ordered it, Honda said in stock - it wasnt, Tom ordered it again - till monkey at Honda cancelled it as system said no longer in manufaction due to it being an 'old' model didnt tell us.

Your lucky that theyve got some in other colours, was told mine was going to have to be primer

tedg

Advanced Member
bollx bollx bollx

drove in the back of someone tonight - gonna need new bumper as well :( :(

Foxy red

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear that Tedg :(

Dependig on how you are paying for the accident and if you have another car, it may be worth you buying a Mugen/ BC/ ING etc bumper, as it could be cheaper and arrive quicker.

tedg

Advanced Member
Yeah... we will have to see.

Chris - if you are going in to TGM it would be good if you can take a snap of mine?

Archie

Advanced Member
tedg said:
Yeah... we will have to see.

Chris - if you are going in to TGM it would be good if you can take a snap of mine?
Hi

Im picking mine up on Tuesday :D so ill get a pic of yours what one is it ????

tedg

Advanced Member
Hi Chris,
No problem

Archie - Black DC5, OEM spoiler and wheels, dented bumper LH headlight :wink:

cheers

kingston

Advanced Member
If anyones going to TGm tomorrow, can they give tom a friendly reminder bout my suspensionm bushes

Thanks

DC5TU

Advanced Member
kingston said:
If anyones going to TGm tomorrow, can they give tom a friendly reminder bout my suspensionm bushes

Thanks
Your phone call yesterday was sufficient! He's a very very busy man!

Tedg, doesnt look much, but its surprising what horrors lay beneath

Chris, looking alot better, just waiting on bonnet to be rocking!!

Sara

Advanced Member
Right...Can everyone with a DC5 STOP crashing them....I want my car fixed next :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ian.herm01

Advanced Member
Looked like a sad DC5 grave yard today! Must say i was impressed by Tom, he is an honest chap with loads of good advice and certainly knows his stuff. My car will be in good hands down at TGM.

kingston

Advanced Member
Yeah i 'know' how busy he is, why do you think i keep having to chase him to get a part?

Eibach have now decided that the part is not in Germany but needs to come from California :evil: :evil:

Sara: get me my part and i wont come down anymore :D also loan me your suspension in the mean time, you know it makes sense :lol: :lol: :lol:

DC5TU said:
kingston said:

Thanks
Your phone call yesterday was sufficient! He's a very very busy man!

Tedg, doesnt look much, but its surprising what horrors lay beneath

Chris, looking alot better, just waiting on bonnet to be rocking!!

tedg

Advanced Member
Sara said:
Right...Can everyone with a DC5 STOP crashing them....I want my car fixed next :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gahh... wish you told me that at the time - i would have saved myself a lot of bother :roll: