Cleanaholics Anonymous

larz

Advanced Member
Hi, I'm LarZ, I have a blue DC5 with black interior and I'm a cleanaholic:

larz

Advanced Member
I don't use the sponges :p microfibre mitts FTW... I get the sponges as presents but never use em... apart from the dirty one in the middle which is good for the exhaust...

Rob R

Advanced Member
Stoo said:
Not with them sponges all over the floor you're not!!!!!!
:xlol:

Nearly punched my monitor with anger when I saw them :xrealangry:

V7MAT

clean freak
HAHA! vasaline too.. Its actually baby bath, easily as good as any other shampoo ive used. Theres nothing aggressive in the product to attack polish or wax ;)

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I also cringed when I saw those sponges lol

Cali, you've got a long way to beat this guy. However I think your clean freak #2 lol

kingston

Advanced Member
larz said:
I don't use the sponges :p microfibre mitts FTW... I get the sponges as presents but never use em... apart from the dirty one in the middle which is good for the exhaust...
What he meant was that now youve put the sponges and other cloths on the floor, theyd have more than likely picked up small stone :xspank:

Baby oil can be used to bring back tired looking plastic back to black but its only a temp colour thing and think lasts a week or so

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Personally hate it when people buy me cleaning stuff..... cos they dont know..... HOW.... to clean a car :roll: :green: :green:

Usually get random rubbish that was a waste of money, but you can never say that can you :xrealangry:

larz

Advanced Member
Coldfuse said:
Personally hate it when people buy me cleaning stuff..... cos they dont know..... HOW.... to clean a car :roll: :green: :green:

Usually get random rubbish that was a waste of money, but you can never say that can you :xrealangry:
Lol I couldn't agree more! "he likes his car... I know: let's buy him this cheap car wash and wax set with 2 wooden sponges presented in a lovely clear plastic case..."

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Haha, can relate to that like......favourite is ive finished your Dodo juice supernatural/sour power shampoo so i bought you this cheap rubbish or dropping my microfibres and just putting them back in my boxs :xmad: Some people just dont understand............

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
My collection just got bigger today, ha ha!

Will add a picture later :lol:

*Edit, here we go! New bits below: Wheel Cleaner, Tire (Tyre?) Spray and the Ultimate Protectant.

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Im putting off my next order for as long as i can because its going to be a big one :lol:
But heres my little collection

megs:

The lot: