Cleanaholics Anonymous

barsby2k10

Advanced Member
Porthos.........Are you a meg's salesman or do you have some deal going with them to buy in bulk at discounted price? haha

Seriously tho...Fantastic collection!

Bryn

My friends think i'm a clean freak, I should show them the collections in this thread, I won't look so bad then ;)

Jemmy

Advanced Member
OMG its OCD central in here! :lol:

Guy I've just bought mine from gave me all his cleaning products with it so I'll prob end up the same in no time!

My friends think i'm a clean freak, I should show them the collections in this thread, I won't look so bad then ;)
You are a clean freak!

Jemmy

Advanced Member
So my new momo came with a LOAD of cleaning stuff, lad left for Oz so gave me everything! Haven't used a bit of it now yet but after only a wk of having it I can see how easy it is to become a cleanaholic! Good lot of stuff there so going to have her sparkling his wknd!

View attachment 2666

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
So my new momo came with a LOAD of cleaning stuff, lad left for Oz so gave me everything! Haven't used a bit of it now yet but after only a wk of having it I can see how easy it is to become a cleanaholic! Good lot of stuff there so going to have her sparkling his wknd!

View attachment 2666
That is a good collection for nothing! 8)

I actually bought another couple of bits recently.. :lol:

Replacement clay, Ultimate Speed Detailer and Ultimate Quick Wax :D

G Man

Advanced Member
That is a good collection for nothing! 8)

I actually bought another couple of bits recently.. :lol:

Replacement clay, Ultimate Speed Detailer and Ultimate Quick Wax :D
The Megs marketing has really worked on you Porthos lol

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Im going to be busy next week :lol:

The dodo juice wax smells absolutly amazing! :shock: Ive been so close to eating it, but it does say on the back do not ingest

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Word of warning with using turtle wax car shampoo. Do not use if you use AG SRP or any other AG product. It rips the SRP off and leaves a 'dull' finish after a day or two. Wondered why mine always looked dull!! :rolleyes:

Stoo

Whining.....
SRP doesn't leave any coat.

It's a polish. It's fir polishing the surface ready for protection by sealant or wax.

It gets removed when you buff after application.

The dull effect will bevfrom the wax in the turtlewax shampoo. Is it a 2in1 wash/wax?

larz

Advanced Member
Word of warning with using turtle wax car shampoo. Do not use if you use AG SRP or any other AG product. It rips the SRP off and leaves a 'dull' finish after a day or two. Wondered why mine always looked dull!! :rolleyes:
That's what I use, the turtle wax 2 in 1 and ag srp... Mine gleams even after a month of not cleaning... I do pretty high mileage too so I don't know what you're doing wrong if your car is going dull...

Edit: use the wash and wax before the srp... Then finish off with a sealant if you want...

Stoo

Whining.....
That's what I use, the turtle wax 2 in 1 and ag srp... Mine gleams even after a month of not cleaning... I do pretty high mileage too so I don't know what you're doing wrong if your car is going dull...

Edit: use the wash and wax before the srp... Then finish off with a sealant if you want...
It's pointless using a wash/wax if you then Polish it.

I'd use a normal shampoo
Then Polish
Then wax

larz

Advanced Member
I don't use the turtle wax stuff for the wax aspect... Think it's pretty crap wax wise but it does give a great clean and a decent shine... I then polish it with srp every once in a while... My car always looks sparkling so it's working, even if it's not optimal... I like having a clean car, but don't fancy spending hours everybweek cleaning it...

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
The dodo juice wax smells absolutly amazing! :shock: Ive been so close to eating it, but it does say on the back do not ingest
You should smell Meguiars Ultimate Liquid wax! Think Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!!! :blink: :p

Also, the Halfords 3 for 2 drew me in like a mindless zombie...