Congratulations Team Dynamics

GeordieAndy

Advanced Member
Saw U all at various times. But was to scared to come say hi :oops: Felt like a melon. Hovered round all the cars for ages, having a good look. They did u all proud, looked great and got soooo much attention. U must have all been buzzing after each race.
Wor lass loves em to, they looked great 'in the flesh'. So I guess I better speed up the process of gettin one now.

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
GeordieAndy said:
Saw U all at various times. But was to scared to come say hi :oops: Felt like a melon. Hovered round all the cars for ages, having a good look.
lol nutter. :xalright: We did wonder if you'd find us.
Well hopefully next time you'll be in a teg and be one of the crowd :lol:
Good luck in the search for your car.

chris

phil_444

Advanced Member
I am soo jealous :( looks like a good day was had by all and what a fantastic result first time out. Not that hard to believe though :wink: :wink:

Wheres mines gone ?? :D

Zero7

Advanced Member
Watched it on TV and I was on the edge of my seat, what a result. Hope you all had a good day out.

Duncs

down south next, Thruxton, probably the fastest circuit in uk. not too hot for spectators as you only have access to about a third of the circuit, but thats where all the action happens.
i will be there :D

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Good to finally meet up with a few of you at last. Had a cracking day! :lol:

Oh, and I also have a rather red face from all the sun! :oops:

Some of our cars:

from qualifying (on Saturday): (got to love that 'national speed limit' sign at the pit exit! :D )

and a couple of videos just showing how much noiser the Civic is on leaving the pits on Saturday!
:roll:

Civic: http://www.aurx66.dsl.pipex.com/MVI_0646.avi
Teg: http://www.aurx66.dsl.pipex.com/MVI_0647.avi

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
Great Day!

Nice to meet everyone,

Will be going to some more this year for sure,

just need my car to turn up :|

Chris_M

Advanced Member
Many congratulations to the lads in orange for a great result.

I wonder how many people will beat a path to their Honda dealer, looking for more info about the Integra. :?: :wink: 8) 8)

Evs

Advanced Member
That really was a cracking day out, thanks to everyone who played a part in making it happen. Great to meet people at last, sorry didn't get to say hello to everyone though :oops:

The attention our cars got was unbelievable, got loads of admiring looks driving out of the circuit too 8)

Watched the TV coverage on MotorsTV later on - when I switched it on there was a picture of Neal's DC5 on the screen, and the commentator was saying 'this car is just about to go on sale officially in the UK...' I was like WTF??? :shock: :shock: :shock: Turns out he was talking about Muller's Astra! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone up for another meet at Thruxton? I'm planning to be there... :idea:

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:
It was a good result :wink:

Just a shame we didn't get a chance to do 'something' with Team Dynamics....... :!:

Mike
Like what??? Or do you mean shame Team Dynamics couldnt give you freebies ... :D

As for the cars getting popular... , well if some one offered me £19k for mine I would let it go... Time for a change soon anyway..!!

emaresea

I had a great day on Saturday watching the practicing. Good to meet other ITR owners there.

Even though I had free tickets with hospitality for the racing on Sunday my back was so bad I stayed at home and watched it on TV. What a fantastic result: two wins first time out.

I will definitely try to be at Thruxton for the next round!

kickmydog

Gutted I missed it but what an excellent result...

Cars looked great guys :)

If there's a meet at Thruxton I'll try to make it