Crashed my DC5

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Yambo said:
I was looking at the pics then and saw 'She'll be back on the road soon - then more bits are coming!'

I thought WHAT?! Then realised Milano_chris was hosting them lol!! :oops: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

J1mmy_S

Its was just outside wrexham. Yeah I was welded to seat, it did feel strong. You know when you watch the rallying and they have in car cams and they crash roll etc..... It was just like that!! Strange feel, took a few days to feel right after it.

I dont think i will get another DC5 they are great cars and i loved it but i've had one now so i might as well get something else. Think a 350z or Impreza WRX PPP??

Im only 22 does anyone know what the insurance is like on 350z's? Worse or better than a dc5?

dotty

Advanced Member
J1mmy_S said:
Its was just outside wrexham. Yeah I was welded to seat, it did feel strong. You know when you watch the rallying and they have in car cams and they crash roll etc..... It was just like that!! Strange feel, took a few days to feel right after it.

I dont think i will get another DC5 they are great cars and i loved it but i've had one now so i might as well get something else. Think a 350z or Impreza WRX PPP??

Im only 22 does anyone know what the insurance is like on 350z's? Worse or better than a dc5?

About the same I reckon..

Check your pm too! :lol: :lol: