Custom upholstered steering wheel

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Has anyone had a reply from the guy that does these? I got my missus to message him on her facebook but not had a response.
Is there any other way to contact him?
T.G.

k20-outlaw

Advanced Member
na I've heard nothing from him, he's got the opportunity to make a fortune but he ain't grabbing it.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Topgeezer said:
Has anyone had a reply from the guy that does these? I got my missus to message him on her facebook but not had a response.
Is there any other way to contact him?
T.G.
k20-outlaw said:
na I've heard nothing from him, he's got the opportunity to make a fortune but he ain't grabbing it.
PM'd

T.G.

S

stwteg

I got a reply and he's doing one for me- yesssssss can't give him my money fast enough

Sent from iphone

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Fantastic!! ive no signal at the min to get hold of him as i am currently offshore but he will be the first person i contact when i get home. :)

S

stwteg

David_showerks said:
Fantastic!! ive no signal at the min to get hold of him as i am currently offshore but he will be the first person i contact when i get home. :)
You've your priorities right. Can't wait to get this and get it in. It's the one thing letting my interior down- grubby steering wheel

Sent from iphone

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Only problem wrong with my oem wheel is come tool has tried clean it and before and not new what they were doing and has took all the die out of the stitching.

I think i am going to go for a perforated leather sides, smooth top and bottom leather and a red 12 oclock band with red stitching.

S

stwteg

He had a very similar one for sale on ebay- not sure if it sold. No harm to contact. Not sure about the perforation though. I'm getting perforated sides, some carbon and blue stitching.

Sent from iphone

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Yea i had found the one on ebay when this thread was started, its now sold. i sent him a message on whats app so hopefully he will get that and get back to me soon

S

stwteg

That was nice alright but not for me with the blue interior hope you get your one sorted

Sent from iphone

S

stwteg

Snap TG- mines going to be the very same except with blue stitching

Sent from iphone

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
stwteg said:
Snap TG- mines going to be the very same except with blue stitching

Sent from iphone
Yay, i can see him being very busy for a while LOL.

T.G.

S

stwteg

Topgeezer said:
Yay, i can see him being very busy for a while LOL.

T.G.
Indeed I didn't ask how long it takes to complete- you don't know do you?

Sent from iphone

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
stwteg said:
Indeed I didn't ask how long it takes to complete- you don't know do you?

Sent from iphone
I didn't ask either LOL.

He said it usually takes 4/5 days just to do the carbon top 3 coats of resin then a clear coat of lacquer, that's about all i know ;)

Gives me time to get the cash ready. Oh he doesn't need your wheel as he uses EP3 wheels as they are easier to strip, the DC5 Momo wheel has very strong glue and knackers the rubber when stripped. Makes it all very painless as you can carry on using the Teg while he makes ;)

T.G.

S

stwteg

Yeah he didn't mention needing mine which is great- I couldn't be carless the only painful part is the cash but I think it's going to be well work it

Sent from iphone