dc sports mani problem

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
My dc sports mani is sitting very close to the front arb and sometimes over bumps etc it touchs,is there any way of stopping this from hitting??

petie180

Advanced Member
Well you could lengthen the drop links and this would rise the anti role bar up a little out of the road..

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Dc manu is for an rsx which has a different arb, ( you cant fit an rsx arb to a dc5 either as they are too short)

I think changing the drop link length wont help much either as it won't dramatically change the part that is close to the exhaust ( changing the drop link length will only really alter the effectiveness of the arb )

petie180

Advanced Member
i know but i hate what tegiwa are going.... putting good honest japanese tuners out of business and flodding the maket with there rep crap but hey thats my view so each to there own
I like your style lad..have to agree I have had a cheap Mani before an well all I am saying is a week was all it lasted lol

dave c

400hp K20
I have the DCSports Manifold on mine, been onthere for 2 or 3 years and I've never heard a sqweek out of it, not one knock bang or rattle, you sure its fitted ok?

Is yours the 4-2-1 or the 4-1 ?

Other suggestions is a cusco roll bar, "apparently" i dont know this for fact but apparently they are a more forgiving design and the bend is different and give much more clearance so that could resolve your issue although toda is for winners lol

firthy22

Advanced Member
no tegiwa rep crap on my dc5 thanks,genuine parts only, will have to keep a eye out for a toda mani to pop up
You talk a load of crap, you say this but you have a DC mani that knocks ?? Anyway. bragging rights to you, enjoy paying 3 times as much for a Toda that does the same job as the Tegiwa.

I like your style lad..have to agree I have had a cheap Mani before an well all I am saying is a week was all it lasted lol
Another one who doesn't know excrement. There have been no reports of any Tegiwa headers splitting at the welds so how can you compare it to some cheap crap you bought off Ebay.

Conratulations on beiing JDM purists (in mind only) but don't slag off the Tegiwa header without proof. If you don't like them copying Toda then just don't buy it but stop talking so much bullexcrement.

dotty

Advanced Member
There have been no reports of any Tegiwa headers splitting at the welds so how can you compare it to some cheap crap you bought off Ebay.

Conratulations on beiing JDM purists (in mind only) but don't slag off the Tegiwa header without proof. If you don't like them copying Toda then just don't buy it but stop talking so much bullexcrement.
There have, maybe not publicly but I could name a tuner that can confirm this!