DC5 Dealer Manual

Yambo

Advanced Member
I purchased the dealer Manual for the DC5 from the USA.
Includes the Acura RSX, K20A2 and K20A3.
It's 1495 pages long and is very detailed.
If anyone wants a copy I have the PDF of it and can copy it to CD and post it.
Of course a small fee will be involved :D :D :D 8)

Cheers guys!

gonzo

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
Read about and download from this old thread!

Thats where I downloaded it from.....just checking if it was the same file...

I'm after a parts CD for aftermarket bits with component codes if anyone has one of these!

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Going in to pick up my new Teg tomorrow :lol: and just remembered one of the things they told me when I put down my deposit is that I would be getting "a full english manual if they had arrived in the post, otherwise they would send one on to me."

Sounds like they are getting some shipped over (from where??) but I was too busy drooling over the Teg to ask more about it.

Will see if anything materialises tomorrow... :wink:

T666YPR

First I've heard about them.

EW,If it's a proper DC5 Type R manual in English,any chance of scanning it for us all?

Cheers :)

Simon

corbie

Advanced Member
Right then just finished dl and burning it to cd only getting a 166KB at work :roll: there server must be slow.

This is a proper parts catalogue with all the details and part numbers. Though the problem is that most of the part numbers I've looked at have PRB (USDM) I don't know if we could just substitute PRC (JDM) into the part numbers to get the right part :s

but good for a wee look any way

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Seems they haven't come in yet. :cry: Dean knew nothing about it, but one of the other guys there said they had found some contact in Australia who had english manuals for the Integra Type R they have over there.

Now he said their Type R ain't quite the same as ours (e.g. no brembo brakes) but it must be more similar than an Acura RSX...??

They said they would post one on to me when they arrived, but I'm sure they might need a little reminding in a few weeks if nothing has turned up by then! :wink:

Oh, and a visit to Honda Australian site shows that you need to register with an Australian VIN no. to be able to register with their 'owners club' so doesn't look like much chance of getting a soft copy there!! :evil:

T666YPR

Corbie,I got it to work(the program,not the JDM substitute thing)

It's for cars up to 2002 model year so only a little out of date.

You can have all the parts for USDM Hondas & Acuras,pictured and can highlight them or zoom on them.
(You can choose wether to load the Honda/Acura or both databases)

Models include all the old cars as well (including some 1970s)

Armed with some of the part No.s/names of parts when needing to replace them may help point your dealer in the right direction :D

V useful 8)

(Did take 1hr 30mins to download on a 750k cable connection)

T666YPR

On the parts system it shows TWO lamps in each unit,one for each pod,where the HID's should be on the USDM RSX.
They are listed as:

10. Bulb,Headlight (H1) 34901-SZ3-000 (x4)

I think these are only halogen bulbs as I'm sure the HID bulbs are ONE lamp to each unit in only one pod for the JDM Type R.

No help there then,sorry :(

Here's a printout (well most of it excluding prices etc)

kingston

Advanced Member
Can anyone send me a copy of the manual via msn and honda hook up has run out of bandwidth :roll: :evil: