DC5 ECU Problem - Help!!

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
...dagnamit! I would have held off going today if I knew that you guys were going tomorrow!

I was at Toms for the first time today. His first words were "another f***king Integra... they're everywhere!". Sound bloke, had a very lenghty conversation with him RE DC5's.

Oh, well... Im not due to go back into work until Sunday now anyway. I might 'pop-in' again.

Duckhunter

Ha Ha! :D

Tom is a top bloke. I reckon I'm gonna get him to do all my servicing. I reckon he knows more than HONDA anyways. Also trying to get my company to sponsor his teg and slap a logo on the side O:). Plus pay him some money too.

What were you there for Scary? Gonna get some work done?

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
No work... yet! Just a chat about things Teg related. I was supposed to be getting mine Hondata4'd this weekend... but for various reasons I've decided to hold fire. Im going to look at getting the breathing sorted out first and then look at the K-Pro a bit later.

Duckhunter

Sounds like you really have been talking to Tom. :lol:

Good moves anyway! I think If I actualy get mine to work properly then I am defo gonna get some new springs fitted. The standard Jap ride is a bit erratic at best on our roads. Then maybe go the Mugan route, air box ECU and that.

jonster

Advanced Member
He he he, Sounds like your future finances are screwed just like most of the rest of us have been from mods :)

Duckhunter

:D Horagh!! Horagh!!

We have changed the entire throtlle body this morning and this seems to have cured the problem!

Will have to wait for the car too cool down a few times to see if it rears it ugly head, but I think that finally we are there. Lord Praise Tom Gannon!! :lol:

Any way I'm off to HONDA to tell them what is actualy wrong and try and get the part through a warrenty or something.

DH

scaryprowler

Advanced Member
Duckhunter said:
Lord Praise Tom Gannon!!
...Amen to that! :lol:

Good. Glad things are working mate!

I've just taken delivery of some stuff for my car... all will be revealed by Sunday (would have been tomorrow - but Im going to castle combe)!

I hope this beautiful weather stays as is! I love 'no-work' Fridays, a sunny garden, beer and wireless broadband connectivity to my laptop! :D

jonster

Advanced Member
Nice one DH!

It's a good oppotunity to get the TB taper bored while it's out. Barwell can do this quite cheap.

Jon