DC5 to Evo??

Sylar122

Advanced Member
Thanks for all the info guys! I've actually decided to maintain my commitment to the Teg for a while longer yet! But il be buying an Evo too as a weekend toy in a few months time! As the tegs currently the daily! And can't bring myself to get rid of it yet!! I've already bought it back once! Haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Teggs

Remember the 1st time I saw an evo, was a 6 and was blown away by it, at the time had just started driving and before then wasn't really into cars, TBH it looked tame compared to my 5 door 306 1.4 XN but it was in yellow and I'm shamed to admit I think I got a little fatty! Always wanted one (even if it's just a tommi mak!) but after a thrash against one in the DC2 the passion died a little, thought it would destroy the Integra and although a bit quicker I'm not sure the driver was having as much fun as me. And being a cheap ass mo' fo' i couldn't afford to run a rally slag, hopefully one day I might get a ride and be able to make a proper objective evaluation.

Teggs

"Just a tommi mak" lol, have you seen the prices of them compared to 7s and 8s?
Ha ha yeah, bloody awesome metal, for clarity It was definitely not a Tommi that I was in the vicinity of when I was driving safely and within the rules of the highway code, if it was I could have been more impressed!

Rodtrotter

Saw an evo 6 today in my road, was running nice and lumpy and was popping and banging must of had some nice mods under the bonnet :

Modmedia

Advanced Member
I've moved on to a 400BHP Evo - I've had 5 DC5's and felt it was time for a change - haha! Loving it so far! Different animal to the Teg!