Engine mount upgrades

Gaz700

Hardrace mounts on....what a difference over the tired standards with inserts!! Well worth the money/change!

Gaz700

Possible failed gbox mount already....alot of clunking,will update tomorrow,pretty poor of it is

Fez

Advanced Member
Gaz700 said:
Possible failed gbox mount already....alot of clunking,will update tomorrow,pretty poor of it is
A friend of mine bought hardrace mounts for his ek9, they only lasted about 2 months before they broke.

Gaz700

Yep rear mount cracked on all tge mounting bolts so not even attached any more....id avoid these mounts it's made from plastic as far as I can see

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Not a nice lesson learned unfortunately:(

Now you can get a refund and buy the proper ones (Vibratechnic, Mugen or Innovative 75a) as recommended 🖒

Gaz700

True...hopefully Htune sort it out,on inspection I can't belive the mount is made from plastic...Surely that's inevitably going to brake like it has!!

Indi

Advanced Member
I have some Innovative billet 75a mounts if you're interested, great bit of quality unlike these ones you've experienced.

Gaz700

Well the other three are fine so far,Htune are looking into it but need to wait to see what hardrace say....

Out of interest how much are your mounts Indi

Indi

Advanced Member
I will be listing them for around £200 they're £345 new I think. all the bushes are in mint condition.