Engine mounts again?

pulpmelon_r

Advanced Member
Sorry for butting in Guys, but you will see from the AVID RACING website that they have a European distributor, Button on the top left column AVID RACING UK.

Thats actually us.

We have them on the shelf in Billet Alloy for £260 less your discount. and UK lifetime warranty.
:)
You have PM :)

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hi guy's,
Just to update you all. The parcel has been with customs for 12 days and iv just collected them. £20 customs charge on them which could be worse.

Anyway. Iv decided to get them anodised blue so watch this space
:cool:

Picture of them before anodising.

James

dotty

Advanced Member
Sorry for butting in Guys, but you will see from the AVID RACING website that they have a European distributor, Button on the top left column AVID RACING UK.

Thats actually us.

We have them on the shelf in Billet Alloy for £260 less your discount. and UK lifetime warranty.
:)
Is that for the three ? What are the options for a gear box mount?

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
I will do ASAP but I'm away in milan next week.
Oh and look what also iv just done.
Because I can and it looks good. Not that your see much anyhow once installed lol

J

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
I think I paid about £290 for the mounts and £30 for anodising.
It's worth it as they look great!

pulpmelon_r

Advanced Member
Of you guys already running aftermarket mounts, what are the 70a's like to live with? pretty violent or daily drivable??

ab20000

Advanced Member
James they look great - fit to grace that epic engine bay.

Where did you get them anodized buddy?

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
I got them done at Morden metal works on 020 8640 1272 buddy.

I still have not fitted them, I need some spare time to do it lol.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Right I managed to fit the rear and the drivers side mounts today, i was dodging the rain and thunder storms most of the afternoon LOL.
The rear was a pain as the subframe had to be removed and also the manifold was removed as the bolt was hitting it.
The front drivers side was easy, the ABS and P/S resiviour had to be moved to gain access to the bolts.
Pics :cool: