Fake k-tuned shifter box

Plasmapants

I might grab one for the crack . It won‘t be staying but it‘s worth a look so we can at least identify one .

ste01

Advanced Member
Go for it. Its not like it's anything too intricate or hard to make for any half decent machinist. Especially these days with how much stuff is computer controlled anyway

Plasmapants

Well I‘ll grab one over the weekend . Maybe post it out to someone to do a review on compared to there original as I don‘t have one yet if anybody fancy‘s doing it

Fez

Advanced Member
Plasmapants said:
Well I‘ll grab one over the weekend . Maybe post it out to someone to do a review on compared to there original as I don‘t have one yet if anybody fancy‘s doing it
I‘d be up for doing that that.

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Plasmapants said:
I'd be up for that. I've got no interior either so should be easy.

H_5hum

Advanced Member
Hey Guys, was there any update on this? Im tempted to get one too but I wouldnt mind seeing some reviews first

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Could poss be made in the same place lol. Look forward to hearing your comments on it when you receive it :)

H_5hum

Advanced Member
Plasmapants said:
Still waiting for delivery !!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah no worries, would be interesting to see it side by side next to a ktuned one.. would then be able to tell the quality by the weight i guess.

Fez

Advanced Member
I saw a post by ktuned last week, about the rep shifters.
The only thing they seemed to say about it, was that it was less shiney 😂

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Fez said:
I saw a post by ktuned last week, about the rep shifters.
The only thing they seemed to say about it, was that it was less shiney
Haha at least they're honest. The only issue I can foresee is the quality of material. Cheap alloy can fracture quite easily, but until it happens you'd never know.

Can you still have one of these under the gaitor? I'm thinking about giving one a go, but still want the car to look standard.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ripshank

Interested to see the review on this, i'm not usually one for knock of parts but I could never justify spending 300+ on a shifter so this could be a good alternative