Fastest Lap Time from Forum members in DC5

jasondc55

Advanced Member
1:29 with in my standard blue with a 8st 6 passenger and slowing down for a lotus on re070 potenza National circuit. Yes your not allowed to time on track days but you can record the fun on the day so give and take a second with video lag in a standard teg Im pretty pleased with that. Yes if I could afford to I would love to enter Vtec challenge(wouldnt we all) but £1000 for a set of Direzzas thats my months wage gone. Ill have to win some cash on the lotto. £20k should do it. Oh was this for road cars ?

Here is my proof .http://youtu.be/NYVU5Vz87JQ

Altecians

Advanced Member
This is an awesome thread, wish I was still in the UK to get some track time in.
Any chance of doing this like a table or some cool way of having the info?

beppe786

Beppe
thanks matey.. don't think we can import a table into the forum.. but ive made it clear as i can

great video Jason

Rob.

Advanced Member
jasondc55 said:
1:29 with in my standard blue with a 8st 6 passenger and slowing down for a lotus on re070 potenza National circuit. Yes your not allowed to time on track days but you can record the fun on the day so give and take a second with video lag in a standard teg Im pretty pleased with that. Yes if I could afford to I would love to enter Vtec challenge(wouldnt we all) but £1000 for a set of Direzzas thats my months wage gone. Ill have to win some cash on the lotto. £20k should do it. Oh was this for road cars ?

Here is my proof .http://youtu.be/NYVU5Vz87JQ
The Dunlops aren't even half that once entered into the series as they are heavily discounted by Dunlop as its there name on the series ;)

Rob.

Advanced Member
Was just wanting to say its not a big budget race series we're in, pretty much all trackday cars that moved up into racing..... And apart from me having a damaged tyre its one set of tyres that does the full season so no different to doing trackdays in a year really ;)

jasondc55

Advanced Member
I am now reading the rules and regulations, pricing up the safety equipment and looking for a new pushbike to travel to work on. :xaiweb5: Thanks again Rob. Oh by the way loving the videos you put up on the tube keep them coming.

Rob.

Advanced Member
Its the safety equipment thats the biggest cost really, once you start racing its not much different to track days, admittedly the entry fees are more but less fuel an tyre wear due to less mileage kinda even it out!

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Oulton park full international circuit November 9th on re070 tyres on a damp track 2:11 approx and on a wet track 2;20 approx . This was a track day so no timing allowed but youtube videos has show this so give and take a second for video lag Im chuffed to say the least as it was my first time at such an awesome track.

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
I just got a 2.09 lap at Oulton Park yesterday, n/a (235hp) on Yokohama AD08 tyres. Will upload the video in a bit.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Nice driving Luke, now i have a time to beat in the wet and the dry, cant wait :)

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Ah nothing booked yet but i want this to be the next track i go to, had some fun there in my DC2 about 5 years ago and its my favourite track so far :)