Fastest Lap Time from Forum members in DC5

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
Beppe said:
sure ill updated table.. do you know if Crail is IA / MSA approved track ?

anyone?
Im not sure, to be honest I dont think it would be, the surface is not of the same quality of santa pod etc.

The Timing gear is the same though and its a permanent strip, cars in general run slower times at crail, ie 1.8 to 60ft is amazing for huge power 4wd cars.

Benneh

Advanced Member
Jonnyteg said:
Im not sure, to be honest I dont think it would be, the surface is not of the same quality of santa pod etc.

The Timing gear is the same though and its a permanent strip, cars in general run slower times at crail, ie 1.8 to 60ft is amazing for huge power 4wd cars.
Crail is slightly uphill I believe and the left lane is terrible for traction at the best of times!

Alicks

Advanced Member
46 seconds round lydden hill at bhp show with some very novice drivers on track. road legal but running slicks on the front ado8s on the back on the day day
spoon n1, tegiwa intake. uprated lines and fluid. tein mono flex rear camber arms and frsu

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Alicks said:
46 seconds round lydden hill at bhp show with some very novice drivers on track. road legal but running slicks on the front ado8s on the back on the day day
spoon n1, tegiwa intake. uprated lines and fluid. tein mono flex rear camber arms and frsu
I remember seeing you out on track giving that impreza a hard time if I remember rightly looks well balanced round there.

Alicks

Advanced Member
yeah that was me mate. we had a pretty good race considering he said he was running 300±bhp! the cars really well balanced at the moment, the twin monoflex coil overs really are a credit to the car. brands hatch on the 12th so ill let you know how i get on, no where near 53 seconds i can tell you that much. last time i was out i was getting 56s

beppe786

Beppe
Alicks said:
table updated.. good going.. :xcheers:

Jake990

Santa pod 14 @ 103.3 mph NA full interior

Edit fastest was 14. The highest speed run was 14.1

beppe786

Beppe
Jake990 said:
Santa pod 14 @ 103.3 mph NA full interior

Edit fastest was 14. The highest speed run was 14.1
great ill update the table.. japshow 12th oct i know a few highly tuned tegs going just to see how quick they really are..

Jake990

I might pop up as I live 10mins away. Hopefully get some tips as I wanted to get into the 13s as there was an ep3 running 13.6 @ 104, which confused me how he was that much quicker with less mods.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Hmmm would live a crack at pod need to see what this things like now ;)

Unfortunately I'll probably not make it due to paying out for Coilovers and geometry and of course car insurance!!!

Gordon