Forza Motorsport 2

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Anyone downloaded the demo yet?

DC5 is on there and i must say im impressed. Never played the previous version and always used to have GT but this is a lot bette. Gameplay is awesome and although i dont think the graphics are great on it, they will do.

Driving DC5 is great, can hear the VTEC kick in and it feels and drives like a FWD. Loads of settings you can change as well.

Shame only colours you can pick are Yellow (yes yellow, not a white yibe) Black and Cream, i mean White. Shame as we all know Red is the fastest.

ausR

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
Shame only colours you can pick are Yellow (yes yellow, not a white yibe) Black and Cream, i mean White. Shame as we all know Red is the fastest.
yellow :?: :?: good to see the attention to detail is there :lol:
maybe they saw the pics of azriDC5R's yellow and liked it :D

luffy

Advanced Member
yeah the game will be awsome! don't forget that it has the most tuning potential a game has ever seen! doesn't matter what colour is on the demo as i think there is something like 4000 colours to choose from. Also you can do engine swaps and change the drivetrain as well :D anyone for a 4WD DC5!

Archie

Advanced Member
Had a go on this its wicked :D

DC5's do come in other colours, black, CW and Yellow mabey more in the offical game.

Only part of the car that doesn't look right is the rear quater panel's the rest is spot on :D

jamestyper

Anyone playing it with the offical steering wheel?
I think the games physics are spot on for a driving sim. I have always been a GT whore, but this kicks its ass.
We should set a challange, "What is your quickest lap time and overall time in the DC5 with no driver aids"?

jimmi27

Advanced Member
its gonna be class, deff gonna have to get everyone on xbox LIVE to have a bit of friendly competition with our virtual 5's! :lol:

Project

Advanced Member
What would be intresting if we could all tune the cars to what mods we actually have then met up on live for a massive race :D

Archie

Advanced Member
Got the game today its wicked !!

Loads of DC5'S and loads of parts !! Got 2 DC5's and a DC2 so far......

Won a Mugen one its is spot on and so are the other body kits and parts for them !

Started off with a crx tuned it up and it ran well easily beating the other cars with only minor mods.

Gamer tag is MANNS if anyone wants a race :D

truffs

Archie said:

Won a Mugen one its is spot on and so are the other body kits and parts for them !

Started off with a crx tuned it up and it ran well easily beating the other cars with only minor mods.

how? its not out until friday?!?!?! :shock:

mikegsi

Staff member
been playing it for two weeks now, got quite a few of the unlockables, my teg is tuned up to the nnes and is now an A rated car, blew over 30k in mods! unlocked the mugen teg too but its slow in comparison!

one of the best games i have for the 360, deffo a must have!

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Archie said:

Sounds similar to me! had 500bhp CRX, got the fully loaded Milano Red Mugen DC5 8) also some other beasts inc NSX and Evo 8.

Love the game, had full version for nearly 2 weeks and bought the force feedback wheel on weekend. Totally transforms the game, its very very good.

mikegsi

Staff member
you reckon its worth getting teh steering wheel then mate?

im enjoying it and still only getting used to the accelerator my button, i tend to be either all o nothing, though am getting better at squeezing it lightly!

im only upto level 12 at the mo, but have all those cars too, just got the do luck nsx last night before i got told off for still being up (1am, missus not impressed!!!) :D

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
yeah definately! i used the controller for about a week and although game was awesome the wheel just adds to it. The force feedback is amazing and you really get the feel for the different cars.

Quite expensive the Microsoft one but apparently it was the one used to test Forza 2 so its setup is perfect and id have to agree.

I think im on level 16, not all my own work though as the girlfriends brother was down on the weekend and i couldnt keep him off it! 150k in the bank too :D

andyd

Advanced Member
truffs said:
Archie said:

how? its not out until friday?!?!?! :shock:
*cough* its been on Torrents and Newsgroups for a few weeks now*cough*

mikegsi

Staff member
just ordered my wheel, it would be a stroke of luck that the m catalogue bill came through the post, as i havent used it fr an age they've given me 10% off electrica items interest free, i also had £70 of cashback sat in there with nothing i fancied spending it on!

job sorted :lol: :D

does it have pedals too?