front brake setup vs cost

Paul G

Members
Hi

The 1144 pads work very well with OEM discs....And yes any pads
i supply fit fine with the 2 piece AP discs that i sell :)

Thks
Paul.
PS - Can also get 1155 pads at the same price as the 1144's.

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
how much are the 1144's you selling paul? i assume they will work fine with any after market rotors? e.g. project mu, endless etc?

Paul G

Members
Yep, they will work fine with other discs....But why waste your money on
them? Just get some OEM one's from Dave at Steels (about £100 for a set) & run them with the 1144's, prob last you just as long as other one piece discs & if not just buy another OEM set in a year or so's time - still only £200 spent on discs even then :idea: :wink:

Paul.

Jayk

Advanced Member
If your not geting any fade you only need OEM discs and a set of DS2500. I used these on track and can still brake really late, get briaded lines on and some better fluid. Once you start getting brake fade you know its time to upgrade, until then your just not driving it hard enough to warrent upgrades.

Jay

LeeH

Advanced Member
JDC5 said:
If you want a brake set up for a good value for money i would go for Dixcel slot disc and type Z pads... after switching to this set up i was truely amazed!! yes i guess the paul G's set up is good but for £900 its expensive indeed, plus i'm not planning any track day, so for fast street use this is ideal!

JD
Another vote from me. :)