Gran Turismo 6 Thread

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Its cool I can wait whilst the developers sort themselves out I will just go back to the roots of it all and hook myself up......... :xnworthy:

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Anyone played on the GT6 Academy thats now available? The driving physics are soooo different!

I never drive with any assists in my racing games (ABS, TC etc) which was never a problem for me in anything sub 700bhp sort of territory.

In this one I'm struggling to keep the 370z's tail in line!! Need more practice I think!!!

scottj15

Advanced Member
What's everyone think of this then? Got it with some Christmas money last week and really enjoying it. Particularly like the photo mode and side missions (moon mission is hilarious)

mike.williams

Advanced Member
I too got it with some cmas money. I like it, driving is better than the previous.

I miss certain aspects of forza 4 though, like final drive changes. But i am enjoying it

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
picked it up too... not been on here for ages but I had added PORTHOS to my PSN friends list way back when GT5 was released which reminded me of the site when I saw his ghost times on the license tests.

my PSN is - boabmatic but don't get as much time to play GT6 now that my kids have came along and spoiled all my fun :)

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I too got it with some cmas money. I like it, driving is better than the previous.

I miss certain aspects of forza 4 though, like final drive changes. But i am enjoying it
You can do final drive changes on GT6 Mike?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2