Have I got a bulb out?

scottj15

Advanced Member
I noticed the other night that 2 of my thermostat controls etc. are lit up in the middle (The A/C and rear heater) but the furthest left one isn't (for the recirculation button). Could someone please confirm if this is suppose to be like this or weather I've got a bulb out on that button?

Cheers!

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
On a positive note, you actually have a teg with a working bulb in the hazard switch :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
How cold is it where you are???!

Yeah circulation bulb is out.

Working hazard light though. 👍

tico_87

Advanced Member
Hold on, the hazard light button is meant to light up?! lol didn't even know.

What bulb does it take so i can order it without having to take out my double din just to check and then re-fit til i receive the bulb?

scottj15

Advanced Member
Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
How cold is it where you are???!
Two words...Man flu! Sure I've had it near boiling point in there a few times this week and still been cold :xaiweb4:

Cheers all, shall ring Honda for the part tomorrow....And if my hazard bulbs gone missing in the morning I know its one of you lot :ph34r:

Cam

Advanced Member
CaLi said:
On a positive note, you actually have a teg with a working bulb in the hazard switch :)
Is this rare or something? Mine's fine*. :D

*touch wood

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Phew! My hazard light works!...

But the A/C and Recirculation bulbs are blown! How have i not noticed before? :(

Well this is probably not going to be fun, now where is that thread on how to change it...

scottj15

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
Phew! My hazard light works!...

But the A/C and Recirculation bulbs are blown! How have i not noticed before? :(

Well this is probably not going to be fun, now where is that thread on how to change it...
JezW said:
Nice find JezW xthumbup I also found this thread earlier when I was hunting. From the diagram I think its a T3 bulb for the middle buttons. Part numbers near the bottom too

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30187-facia-lights/?hl=%2Bfacia+%2Blights

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Well....with thanks to this thread, both my hazard light and rear window arnt illuminated. Got my Next job sorted ;)