Help 18" alloys fitment

Richie200

Advanced Member
crasherkid said:
Still looking for rims.
Does anyone know if JR23 17x8J ET45 would fit straight in without arch work??
Fronts will fit, but you'll have to roll your rear arches from what I've read on here.

crasherkid

Advanced Member
That is shocking!
Not sure if it's gonna be worth it. My mate keeps warning me off rolling arches as he says paintwork might crack and they will rust and rot down the line.

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Dc5 is et60, so et45 will poke more to start with, then adding extra width.

So yes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Richie200

Advanced Member
crasherkid said:
That is shocking!
Not sure if it's gonna be worth it. My mate keeps warning me off rolling arches as he says paintwork might crack and they will rust and rot down the line.
My arches have been rolled for years and show no sign of wear or rust.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Mine are folded in, if done properly then there's no issue. Of course they'll rust if not done properly.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
You are looking at 18's aswell mind, so yes it will sit even closer than a 17 inch rim et45 would sit,

I have et 45 x 17"and pretty neutral camber and they just fit on the rears without rolling. (lowered on springs) You need to look in the thread that's been created to help show all variations of sizes and fitment specs etc. It will show you an idea.

"wheels - what fit and how they look" I think its called? But 18s generally come in more aggressive offsets etc so it will be tricky. Just out of curiosity why 18s?

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
They should bolt straight on with that fitment - in running 17x8 ET48, and have no sign of rubbing...

Ross