Hi Guyz & Girlz ;)

T666YPR

Whose gonna be the first to have a picture of their car put on a duvet cover then!! :wink: :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
Hes out there now putting the blanket over the roof and some pillows on the spoiler.... :p

mikegsi

Staff member
T666YPR said:
Whose gonna be the first to have a picture of their car put on a duvet cover then!! :wink: :lol:
dont think our lass'd go for that, but i like it! :D

Adz

Advanced Member
OMG.. Just been trying to have a serious coversation with my boss over the top of my monitor whilst reading this thread at the same time.. I think he was gettin a little fustrated with the uncontrolable grin that I was wearin.. all I cud do from p1ssin myself :lol:

Where'd the duvet cover thing come from?? :xconfused: :lol: :lol:

Splink

Advanced Member
From the same place where the Y-Fronts came from with a big red "R" on the front of them. :)

Adz

Advanced Member
Hey.. we should get 'Forum Pants'... to be worn when online and at meets!
Could get our names printed on them and everything!

Splink

Advanced Member
cool ! Sounds like a good idea!

I can feel a Full Monty show coming on here. We could call it the vtec monty.

"Oh, what a lovely pair of pants you have their Sir!"
"Thank you. Do you want to see my big red 'R' ?"
"I dont mind if I do ... mmmm... you make me so Vtec"

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
adz said:
Hey.. we should get 'Forum Pants'... to be worn when online and at meets!
Could get our names printed on them and everything!
:shock: I'm soo sooo scared :wink: :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
only if the ladies get to wear those honda g's that were posted up on that thread with the (i think) dutch car shows! :wink:

Splink

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
only if the ladies get to wear those honda g's that were posted up on that thread with the (i think) dutch car shows! :wink:
Are you talking about the Honda g's which are those honda employees which walk around with baggy jeans with coat hangers still in their t-shirts showing off their pistols and G gear: "im kicking with my homies and my honda g's"
or

are you referring to the item of underwear which ladies usually wear, which men look at and sometimes think of the wedgy it would give them if they were wearing the same clothing: "By golly arthur, you are going to need some tissue for your eyes after spending time with that bit of cotton"

OOooerrr missus ! where are my pills?

Splink

Advanced Member
ahhh thats cleared it up then.
Wouldnt having a few of them round my house to cheer me up after a day at work