Hi im New

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirst_518

INGS+ body kit aint it? mugen spoiler?...far from halfords stuff.

i do prefer the standard look myself though.but to each there own.

same kit i think.

lose the sunstrip, put some bumper canyards (is that what there called!?) on jobs a good 1.
Yer thats the kit, yer not halfords! yer thats a mugen spoiler its also got mugen twin loop exhaust

kirst_518

So some people dont like it but i didint ask for opinions and i have worked hard for it so I like it! and so do alot of other people that see it in flesh, Only comment if you have summin decent to say!

firthy22

Advanced Member
So some people dont like it but i didint ask for opinions and i have worked hard for it so I like it! and so do alot of other people that see it in flesh, Only comment if you have summin decent to say!
Sorry but forums don't work like that. This is an open and honest forum and people will give opinions whether they are positive or negative, you just have to take the rough with the smooth.

Some are just a bit more tactful than others. But if you want an honest opinion, I don't dislike the kit, although it's not for me and I'm sure it does look different in the flesh but seriously think about getting some JDM style wheels, possibly a set of Rota's and it will look a completely different beast then.

Anyway, I'm glad you are happy with the car, which is all that matters at the end of the day.Just enjoy it and accept the fact that people have different tastes.;

kirst_518

O:)
Sorry but forums don't work like that. This is an open and honest forum and people will give opinions whether they are positive or negative, you just have to take the rough with the smooth.

Some are just a bit more tactful than others. But if you want an honest opinion, I don't dislike the kit, although it's not for me and I'm sure it does look different in the flesh but seriously think about getting some JDM style wheels, possibly a set of Rota's and it will look a completely different beast then.

Anyway, I'm glad you are happy with the car, which is all that matters at the end of the day.Just enjoy it and accept the fact that people have different tastes.;
Its does look better in flesh! Thankyou B)

kingston

Advanced Member
Dont worry alot of haters probably wear tightie whitie y fronts and dislike anything from the norm.

But do get some canards like the pic sbove

syko89

Welcome to the club! Bit of a slating for a new member which isnt nice.

Hope you like the car :)
Personally im not too keen on the wheels but I think a nice set will make a big improvement.

Its quite nice to see a DC5 thats not standard, even if its not to everyones taste.

kirst_518

Welcome to the club! Bit of a slating for a new member which isnt nice.

Hope you like the car :)
Personally im not too keen on the wheels but I think a nice set will make a big improvement.

Its quite nice to see a DC5 thats not standard, even if its not to everyones taste.
Hi yes i agree with the slating, The wheels look better in flesh and bigger. Thanks for your kindness anyway! O:)

Grov

Banned
Dont worry alot of haters probably wear tightie whitie y fronts and dislike anything from the norm.

But do get some canards like the pic sbove
Or more like people have taste, and know a great looking car doesn't need crappy looking bodykits on it. Don't care if it's mugen, Ings, Halfords, or made by Jesus himself.

It's a public forum, i just said i don't like the look of the bodykit and wheels, hardly warrants the death penalty. Or we could all kiss each others arses all day every day?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
There's nothing wrong with the Ings kit. IMO it just needs a bigger spoiler to balance it out like the Ings or J's.

e.g. I love monz's car.

Haters gonna hate and all that jazz.

Welcome Kirsty :)

kingston

Advanced Member
Or more like people have taste,
You do know its a 13k car new (or was) in Japan, the DC5 in any form is considered a 'chavs' car to non car enthuasiast, therefore to the general population it is not a tasteful car

and know a great looking car doesn't need crappy looking bodykits on it

Looks are in the eye of the beholder, otherwise youd never get laid :xcheers: Have you ever thought that people modify theirs to enhance the experience or that some are functional?

I think youve just got issues with people who have gone away from the norm, i bet you do wear plain Y fronts to go with the 'plain' car (everyone knows Blues best as it accentuates the lines alot more :xrockout: ) or is it because you havent got the 'bottle' not to be a sheep :-"

It's a public forum, i just said i don't like the look of the bodykit and wheels, hardly warrants the death penalty.
Then why pick on someone new, ive met people at meets that wont come on this forum due to peoples attitude, bit like yours. Why not just say hello and be civil?

Or we could all kiss each others arses all day every day?
That only happens if Porthos, Stoo or Blueguy :xwave: tend to post

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Welcome to the forum.

Are you from Crowborough in kent as I've seen something similar driving round tunbridge wells, it was also driven by a girl so thinking it could be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.