HID light (again!)

T666YPR

If you've got the RSX manual,from the link that was posted,then to remove the bumper it's Chapter 20,Page 87.

truffs

It is very easy honestly. If you open the bonnet up you will see approximately 4 black head poppers. undo these adn there will be some srews in them. undo those and the ones situated under the wheel arches and the bumper should litralley 'pull' off.

If it is the bulb give us a shout before Monday as i have to go to Ikea :?

DP.

Advanced Member
ahh right cool... well i hope my powerpack isn't gone :( is there any easy way to test it by any chance?

Which side did you buy? Maybe he still has the drivers side one for sale? :roll:

truffs

he breaks cars and that was the only side that survived and it was the drivers one that i got. to test the power pack. Take both lights off and swap them over, simple by connecting the different power packs to the alternate side. i.e. if the left isnt working, disconnect the light and attach it to the HID powerpack on the right. (thats what they did at Ryslip Honda) It is a known problem with the seals on the powerpack. If you have a honda warranty should be able to get them replaced, if not like me a good look around might prove worth while :!:

DP.

Advanced Member
truffs said:
If it is the bulb give us a shout before Monday as i have to go to Ikea :?
Cheers... but Stoke-on-Trent isn't between oxfordshire and bristol... are you coming from somewhere else?

truffs

:roll: where the hell did i get Bristol from :shock: Sorry mate if you need one give us a PM and i will get it sent to you for an awful lot less than what Honda are asking for :wink:

DP.

Advanced Member
haha... you mentioned Bristol before so I thought you were referring to someone else who lived down that way.