honda access footwell lights

jpstyper

Advanced Member
I have managed to get hold of some of the above not looked yet but was hoping someone could tell me where this are suppose to be located and where they plug in or is it self explanatory
Thanks

Mark_teg

Staff member
I've never heard of an official kit for the dc5, just retrofit.

Post some pics, sounds interesting.

Brophy

Advanced Member
I've seen some hints of one fitted but never proper pictures and details etc .. Apparently is holder under drivers some somewhere not 100% on it :p

shane_blueteg

Advanced Member
They were on my dc5. They had a little holder under both driver and passenger footwell. I can picture them in my head but hard to describe! The guy I sold the dc5 to is on here as far as I know maybe he could help you with pics. Think his name is stever725 or something like that

jpstyper

Advanced Member
I believe they were a optional extra I just seen the part number for them in part number section so thought that they would look ok so been looking for some for over a year now and I finally got hold of them once I get them fitted will post up pics

Shane_blueteg
I will send him a pm and see if he can help

thanks

molten-ice

Advanced Member
From reading, you just splice it into the same wire that powers the dome light that is located in the fuse box.

Sylar122

Advanced Member

stilliansk

hello everyone, i understand my question is not really related to this topic but on one of the photos above i noticed a red thing attached under the passenger foot well.

on my dc5 i have this black plastic clip which is meant to be holding something? and it looks like that something is what is attached on the above photo?

could someone advise me on what is that and what its used for?

many thanks