Honda wind deflectors...

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Just turned up from Japan courtesy of Matt @
Injection.
They look too good to attempt to fit without instructions does anyone have a guide OR English instructions as mines all in funky symbols

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Not much to say, throw the clips in the bin (they're rubbish), clean the contact surfaces on the car and then give them a really good wipe down with the provided wipes (this is the most important bit!), remove the sticky strip covers, stick the wing mirror end in first, make sure the rest is lined up well then press down firmly.

If you don't wipe the surfaces down you will be back here in a couple of weeks time with a wanted advert because one of them fell off and broke haha.

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Shut up Dave lol.
I like them, chuck the clips in the bin...
100% using the wipes there JDM wipes haha.

tico_87

Advanced Member
I just fitted my new ones in. Quite simple really, kept the clips though as I don't trust just the tape.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Had mine on for over 2 years with no clips, still rock solid ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotty

Advanced Member
I got mine new and got the guys at TGM to fit as it's far too much of a stressful job.. They're on with clips and the supplied tape and they've not caused me any issues.

ste01

Advanced Member
Honda ones are such a rip off, they are just as bad as those Heko ones on ebay but £100+ more expensive

tico_87

Advanced Member
ste01 said:
Honda ones are such a rip off, they are just as bad as those Heko ones on ebay but £100+ more expensive
What's wrong with them?

Mine came with my dc5, going on nearly 3 years of ownership and I've had no problems.

tico_87

Advanced Member
C2AXG said:
Ahh F this ile get Tom to fit them the when he does my exhaust
Give it a go man. It's really not that hard, trust me i only done it a few days a ago.
Only annoying bit was removing the old sticky tape.

cjh1981

Advanced Member
I ordered a set the CA USA last week, someone put the link to their eBay store in a thread somewhere. Cost about £40 so if they look rubbish not end of the world. Just not paying £160 or how how it cost for some bits of plastic. Will update when they land.

RobS

Advanced Member
cjh1981 said:
I ordered a set the CA USA last week, someone put the link to their eBay store in a thread somewhere. Cost about £40 so if they look rubbish not end of the world. Just not paying £160 or how how it cost for some bits of plastic. Will update when they land.
Appreciate that, thanks

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Yeah first ones I seen other than Honda that i was actually thought were good.

RobS

Advanced Member
agreed, have msg'd Chewy to see if he still has the ebay link, will update this if he does :)