Honda wind deflectors...

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Well there fitted now you bastards done it myself in 10 mins easier then I thought didn't use 2 front clips

C2AXG

Advanced Member
PMSL!!!
Did you see the civic build on YouTube by might car mods they used them things it was hilarious!!

Yea Dave I've got the caliper paint on my watch list but that's probably going to be a project for next year gunna get some gold coated disks and new pads and do it all properly.

ste01

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
they're great! i have these on the other one...!! :xlol:
Actually saw these on an newish Audi A4 convertible yesterday, they even had the same "4pots" on the back wheels making it look even more ridiculous. People are actually buying them for real.....broken Britain right there haha

cjh1981

Advanced Member
I got mine from eBay last week, look pretty good and line up no issues. Just need to fit them now. Was quite impressed with eBay gave me progress where about they was in transit.

RobS

Advanced Member
cjh1981 said:
I got mine from eBay last week, look pretty good and line up no issues. Just need to fit them now. Was quite impressed with eBay gave me progress where about they was in transit.
Any pics mate?

cjh1981

Advanced Member
They are still not on but will nip out in a min and take a pic of them as they came if you want?

ste01

Advanced Member
I've got RSX ones (Climair) on mine for the minute. I might get rid of them though as I'm unsure if I want wind deflectors on the teg or not... I've got a pic on my thread if anyone's interested

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I Googled dc5 wind deflectors install, or something like that. There was a how too on clubrsx from one of the Google search results. Exactly the same as ours, the guy making the how too, installed jdm deflectors on his Rsx.

Not sure about non genuine items, but its abit of stick on plastic...abit of common sense and a clean surface to stick too and you can't go wrong.

albone13

Advanced Member
One of mine came off and I have removed the old sticky tape can you use any other sticky tape or something which needs to be a bit stronger?