How low is your exhaust?

subtronics

Advanced Member
I will get some pics up if needed. But my exhaust hangs low, like really low. I know its on the hangers, but it just seems quite prominent from the side. Is this normal for DC5's??

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Yup, some hang lower than others....even standard hangs low. Toda is the highest one if fitted to date. Plenty of clearance :)

subtronics

Advanced Member
Hmm....Toda is beond my budget! Will have to get under the car and have a look. See if I can bend the hangers a little. :)

kyle'87

Advanced Member
It was this low...

Spoon B pipe with solid fabs mani. I've not got All solid fabs and it isn't as low now.

subtronics

Advanced Member
Yeah, mine is like that. Cobra cat back on standard mani I think. Need to get under and have a good look. But never get chance! :)

Kenz

Advanced Member
I had a mugen twinloop on my last teg and that hung very low, used to scrape quite a lot.
I have a skunk2 on this dc5 and it doesn't hang low enough . Likes to vibrate off the floor pan after you've been booting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDM-DC5

Advanced Member
Just removed my Kakimoto Regu 06&R and bipe.. It didnt scrape on anything.. Fitted my Spoon N1 & Spoon b-pipe today and it hangs lower and will no doubt scrape on speed bumps if i'm not careful

linh-ej9

Advanced Member
JDM-DC5 said:
Just removed my Kakimoto Regu 06&R and bipe.. It didnt scrape on anything.. Fitted my Spoon N1 & Spoon b-pipe today and it hangs lower and will no doubt scrape on speed bumps if i'm not careful
My 06&R scrapes on everything

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I wish my twin loop was lower lol. Bounces off the chassis! Odd as I swapped it from last car where it seemed to hang low.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
I've got 06&R too. When I was on OE dampers and spoon springs it used to scrape a fair bit. But now on coilovers and the car is higher it doesn't give me any hassle what so ever.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I've got a DC mani and Fuji catbackand it's fine, looks a bit low but never caught it on any speed humps or car parks like my previous DC5 with Toda mani and T1R catback.