How much is your Tax???

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Shanetyper said:
dc5-2ltr said:
`04 Facelift `Teg....£190pa \:D/
:xhuh: :xhuh: :xhuh: thats unreal theres some difference over the water mines an 01 €611 for 12 months its a bloody disgrace :xmad:

:eek: thats unbelivable! Did you know thats how much it would be when you bought the car or didn't you realise that it would go up to that?

alfie196

Hi All,

Even my mate that works for Honda UK cant get hold of any details. So it would appear that if you now want to get the emissions changed on your logbook you will have to get it ESVA tested against the different model report at a cost of £240.

Can any importers let me know how to go about this? I can find the price list on Direct.gov but there is no mention as to where you can get it tested.

Dont know about anyone else, but i would gladly pay a £240 one time fee to save that amount a year and claim back all previous over paid tax!!

Liam

Shanetyper

Advanced Member
Gaz DC5 said:
Shanetyper said:
dc5-2ltr said:
`04 Facelift `Teg....£190pa \:D/
:xhuh: :xhuh: :xhuh: thats unreal theres some difference over the water mines an 01 €611 for 12 months its a bloody disgrace :xmad:

:eek: thats unbelivable! Did you know thats how much it would be when you bought the car or didn't you realise that it would go up to that?
yeah i knew how much it would be and it went up 50 euro aswell ](*,) what can ya do???

qamvti

Advanced Member
alfie196 said:
Hi All,

Even my mate that works for Honda UK cant get hold of any details. So it would appear that if you now want to get the emissions changed on your logbook you will have to get it ESVA tested against the different model report at a cost of £240.

Can any importers let me know how to go about this? I can find the price list on Direct.gov but there is no mention as to where you can get it tested.

Dont know about anyone else, but i would gladly pay a £240 one time fee to save that amount a year and claim back all previous over paid tax!!

Liam
I bet they will not let you change the tax this way they are fibbing you. I think once the car has had an sva it cannot be done again correct me if I am wrong.

alfie196

qamvti said:
I bet they will not let you change the tax this way they are fibbing you. I think once the car has had an sva it cannot be done again correct me if I am wrong.
I've spoken to people at a local DVLA office and they said that they will accept an ESVA retest, tested with the different model report. Assuming it passes of course.