I'm doing it!!! (Donington 28th April)

jonster

Advanced Member
Not going to make it I'm afraid Simon. I'm busting to try these new Dunlop half-slicks too but I don't trust the weather for tomorrow. I'll hold out for Cadwell.

Hope you and Chris don't do anymore Torvill and Dean spins on the day.

Have a good one.

Jon

truffs

Dinx are you there :D Good luck for tomorrow and have fun :!: Remeber Dinx, dont do a me and put teh bloody handbrake on everytime you finish and stay out for 50 minutes instead of the 20 :oops:

jonster

Advanced Member
Hey Franz,

I'm using the D01J replacements called DZ02 !!!

Haven't got used to them on the limit yet but I'm looking forward to it. I hope I don't conclude I need coil-overs after I use them :)

Jon

T666YPR

Been and back again 8)

Got home and hit the sack for some ZZZs and back to the land of the living now.

Really enjoyed the day,though the weather tried to spoil it at first,the track dried up and the afternoon was great :D

Very good to meet all the Sharpey clan and Dinx :xwavey:

Dinxs' first track day,well done for having a go in the wet...

Steve,very quick straight off the bat for a first visit to Donny...

Chris,monster torque from the s/charger...and the commitment to the Craners :shock:

Me,tip toeing 'round in the wet,finally found some pace after the tuition :xvtec:

All that and I didn't take any pics :oops:

I'll have to look on www.picman.co.uk to see what they're like 8)

Top day for the first of the season xthumbup

dinx

Well......what can I say apart from :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a fab day. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Bit scary to start with but soon got into it and by the time I came off from the first session I had a grin like a cheshire cat :D

The time with the instructor was worth its weight in gold and left me on a real high...definitely worth the nerves beforehand!

I had loads of fun and spent the entire 5 hour journey back to Cornwall jibbering with excitement (poor Steve!! :lol: ).

Really good to meet you Simon....it always makes a track day for me to meet up with you guys.

Now.....when's the next one??!! 8)

Ohhh......got some pics, not very many as my battery failed me, but here they are:

http://www.icdphotos.com/album/1376272

(which reminds me, I must sort the ones from Bedford too!).

Edited to add the link to some Bedford pics.... http://www.icdphotos.com/album/1376328

Duncs

glad you had a good time, you know what you need now don't you :wink: you will just have to borrow the car for the day, he will never know :lol:

Thepasty

T666YPR said:
Steve,very quick straight off the bat for a first visit to Donny...
Strictly speaking this was actually my first proper trackday, I have been around donington before (back in november) in chris's Teg but was shit scared of damaging his pride and joy, I came in after a few laps of driving around like a granny.

This time I was out to give it a go for real, I dont think I did too bad for a noobie :)....having said that I did have a few hairy moments where I thought I might be paying a visit to the kitty litter :shock:

Anyway... I had a bloody brilliant time, Donington is one hell of a track!

It was a pleasure to meet you Simon, its always good to put a face to a name.

I have some video footage but with donington being limited to spectators from the pit straight it wont be particuly action packed, I'll upload some track action tomorrow.

Now I cant wait untill our next track day! 8)

Steve

truffs

Dinx im chuffed for you xthumbup awesome feeling isnt it and i do like your black pocket rocket as well , good colour call :!:

dinx

Cheers Dan :xcheers:

Steve....glad to hear you weren't worried about damaging my pride and joy :shock: :p

So thats a no then Chris? :xvtec: :wink:

(scuse the woops above....that was me, accidentally posted under Steve's login :roll: )