Insurance for 22 yr old..

carl hammond

Advanced Member
obviously!? if someones urineed me off I'm gonna be urineed off.
Hi no ones disputing that but there is a way of dealing with such things and the rant on here not only isn't the way to deal with it but also won't help to resolve things. Having a rant is one things but text speak and swearing are against forum rules and so is not acceptable.

Greenlight from my experience were not the best to deal with which is why I went elsewhere in the end but I had no issue with their manner towards me just the fact they we not offering a good quote as they claimed they could due to ignoring my car past and not taking it into account. The DC5 is far from fast compared to a long list of previous cars I have owned and they did not consider this and would not even insure my partner (as she at the time had a Vauxhall Tigra as a gap car) following EP3 and Subaru Impreza ownership.

Just look for another insurer and if you're that unhappy with the way they dealt with the call ask to speak to a manager and get the call listened to in order to ascertain whether you have a complaint case or not ?