integra love

Linus27

Advanced Member
I like how the red Recaro's from sitting behind them in the back looks like Ironman's face. It's the the little things that make the biggest impression :)

karan

AaronDc5 said:

After 3 years of ownership, I usually couldn't keep a car for 3 months used to keep buying and selling I was never happy, then I stumbled across my dc5 and I think iam good to say It will never leave, handling, power,sound, space it has, it's just beautiful :)

Your car looks well nice mate. True this car dont look dated at all.

S

stwteg

YENRAV said:
That feeling after you park up somewhere..... you HAVE to turn round and look at it :D
I do this multiple times :xgrin:

After owning two over the last 8 years-for me it's not one thing that I love- it's everything. The looks, the drive, the space, other peoples reactions. Everything.
I think it's beautiful- no other car i've owned has hit the spot like the teg does :wub:

karan

Do you guys feel like the power is there when you need it or it takes it time to kick in eg before traffic light turns red.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Power is there all the time Karan but its not like a turbo car eg Scooby or Evo. The Integra is a "drivers" car,there is no instant power,the engine has to be worked to get the best from it... ie. you need to be changing to the most appropriate gear to suit your driving conditions.You will need to drop a gear or two to get the best from these cars.By the sound of what you are saying you want some sort of racing car to take on all comers from the traffic lights.If thats the case you will be dissappointed with a Teg...thats not what this car is about.Try and get a drive in a Teg,see what you think,and then get a drive in an Evo/Scooby.These cars might be a better option for you,HTH David

karan

Na i understand what you mean. I know tegra maay not be the fastest but its a car i would like to own at some point because of its driving style and sound.