Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
AtomicJunkie said:
Any one going from newcastle? Where is the meeting point again?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Meeting point is Towchester Tesco 7am mate. Not sure about anyone from the Toon tbf!

ckh

Advanced Member
I will be meeting a few other dc5's 7:30am at toddington services north bound

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Few of us will be heading from East london, hitting m1 via m25 but no idea what time we'll go past toddington..

Cennix1

Nice to see all the DC5's today and fill my head with expensive ideas! Although I wasn't on the stand as I was with some friends on another stand just to the right of this photo.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Cennix1 said:

Nice to see all the DC5's today and fill my head with expensive ideas! Although I wasn't on the stand as I was with some friends on another stand just to the right of this photo.
Fantastic pic mate!

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Nice to meet you all too, first proper event for me in the teg!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

rallye nick

Was a brilliant day and was nice meeting everyone and seeing such an awesome array of dc5's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I had a good day, was great to meet some of you!

Was a bit stressful at times trying to keep an eye on the god son but he really enjoyed himself, his mind was blown when he realised all our cars were the same but in different colours! Red and blue ones were better which I tried to correct him that black were but I didn't succeed

I only taken one photo and it was because I caught him eyeing up a 350Z...

Chewy

Advanced Member
Kev.W said:
I had a good day, was great to meet some of you!

Was a bit stressful at times trying to keep an eye on the god son but he really enjoyed himself, his mind was blown when he realised all our cars were the same but in different colours! Red and blue ones were better which I tried to correct him that black were but I didn't succeed

I only taken one photo and it was because I caught him eyeing up a 350
That's a cracking shot Kev! Looks like you have another car nut in the making... :)

I'll make sure I have my Batman shoes ready for the next meet, Haha.