JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

wj51fut

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
you back in an DC5?
No I‘m not. And I just wanted to clarify something before I turn up.

First of all you might think that I am being hypocritical that I will have my FD2 on the DC5 stand when I was the one that insisted that the DC5 stand be just that, a DC5 stand.

After talking to Rich who has set up the stand this year and him talking to Simon, they have agreed that my car can be on the stand along with the other DC5‘s. BUT I have to be to one side which I rightfully respect.

I didn‘t want to cause a fuss or rift between anyone on here as I still talk to some members. My biggest point is that I asked the person setting it up and yes, maybe I should have asked the members who are going. If anyone that is going and doesn‘t want me to be on the stand then I understand and will resign from going. Just because I have been a long term member (9 years) of the forum and I‘ve helped in setting up stands/meets and flags did not automatically give me the right to attend, so don‘t be under that impression.

I‘ve found that some members are interested in the FD2 and are always keen to know the differences. Well now you can find out! If anyone wants to look around it or sit in it etc then be my guest. With the new FK8 being out of some people‘s budget then this is perhaps next on their list.

So with that hopefully cleared up then I look forward to seeing you all on the day!

Adam

abbey132

WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
No I‘m not. And I just wanted to clarify something before I turn up.

First of all you might think that I am being hypocritical that I will have my FD2 on the DC5 stand when I was the one that insisted that the DC5 stand be just that, a DC5 stand.

After talking to Rich who has set up the stand this year and him talking to Simon, they have agreed that my car can be on the stand along with the other DC5‘s. BUT I have to be to one side which I rightfully respect.

I didn‘t want to cause a fuss or rift between anyone on here as I still talk to some members. My biggest point is that I asked the person setting it up and yes, maybe I should have asked the members who are going. If anyone that is going and doesn‘t want me to be on the stand then I understand and will resign from going. Just because I have been a long term member (9 years) of the forum and I‘ve helped in setting up stands/meets and flags did not automatically give me the right to attend, so don‘t be under that impression.

I‘ve found that some members are interested in the FD2 and are always keen to know the differences. Well now you can find out! If anyone wants to look around it or sit in it etc then be my guest. With the new FK8 being out of some people‘s budget then this is perhaps next on their list.

So with that hopefully cleared up then I look forward to seeing you all on the day!

Adam
although im not going this year, (hope to next year when mine is a little more up to standard) but honestly here, no one is going to complain about you being on there as they wont want to be the one who spoke out against it, but you definitely wouldn't see a Galant on MLR's stand that's for sure.. i'm just saying, so dont take offence anyone..... and like you said you used to insist on it being DC5 only on a DC5 stand..hmm.. :-k

wj51fut

Advanced Member
abbey132 said:
although im not going this year, (hope to next year when mine is a little more up to standard) but honestly here, no one is going to complain about you being on there as they wont want to be the one who spoke out against it, but you definitely wouldn't see a Galant on MLR's stand that's for sure.. i'm just saying, so dont take offence anyone..... and like you said you used to insist on it being DC5 only on a DC5 stand..hmm.. :-k
I fully appreciate where you are coming from but if the moderator has said that it‘s ok then I guess it is?

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
I fully appreciate where you are coming from but if the moderator has said that it‘s ok then I guess it is?
I for one don't care ;) be good to see another long Staning club member.

Personally I think it's a club stand. You are one of the club, and have been for years, so anyone who complains should just cry quietly in a corner :D

Welcome along mate :d

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Richie200

Advanced Member
List updated.

As we‘re now at capacity, anyone wishing to be on the stand please drop a comment on here and I‘ll contact Combe to see if they can accommodate further numbers.

Cheers.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
ep3itrdc5 said:
so as the stand is full gok will give up his place if another DC5 owner wanted to go?
If it comes to it then yes I will. I don‘t want to stop anyone with a DC5 going.

Richie200

Advanced Member
ep3itrdc5 said:
so as the stand is full gok will give up his place if another DC5 owner wanted to go?
I‘ll contact Combe before anything like that happens to see if they can increase the stand capacity.

FireDance

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
I for one don't care ;) be good to see another long Staning club member.

Personally I think it's a club stand. You are one of the club, and have been for years, so anyone who complains should just cry quietly in a corner :D

Welcome along mate :D

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I agree, the FD2 is a stunning looking car & Adam is a lovely bloke with a wealth of knowledge so I'd love to see it on the stand B)

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Yo peeps

I have paid for the stand but tbh I plan on being on track in the morning then going home .. so someone can take my space if need be.. one question.. if you have paid for the stand and track time does that included entrance fee?

thanks

Mark

wj51fut

Advanced Member
FireDance said:
I agree, the FD2 is a stunning looking car & Adam is a lovely bloke with a wealth of knowledge so I'd love to see it on the stand B)
Thank you Ceri. Making me blush!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Unnamed_warrior said:
Yo peeps

I have paid for the stand but tbh I plan on being on track in the morning then going home .. so someone can take my space if need be.. one question.. if you have paid for the stand and track time does that included entrance fee?

thanks

Mark
Mark

That is very gracious of you. With regards to the tickets it is for one car plus up to three extra passengers (so you plus three) so fill the car up with your mates!

kazmo

Advanced Member
lol i really dont get the random double standards this 'club' and some people in it have...

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
lol i really dont get the random double standards this 'club' and some people in it have...
To be fair the stand had a spare pass, no one claimed it so what's the problem? Not worth crying over spilt milk. It is what it is.