Joined the Dark Side Turbo 431Bhp!

beppe786

Beppe
kazmo said:
lol.. its gonna be cheap if you just bolt a kit to a bog standard car..
yeah mine is bog standard just like yours.. do you even own a DC5.. or you on here to take the pisss

kazmo said:
high compression ratio and valve overlap is also not great for turbo cars, which a standard K20 has plenty of, no amount of mapping will sort that out...
you can sort out the valve overlap quite easily when you know how.. think you need to go use google.com a bit more lol

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Right beppe, when mines up and running can take that out and compare against each other 😉

Slagging of SC at your own peril haha.

I jest be fun to go for a drive though, need to get mine mapped first by Yas and dynod!

beppe786

Beppe
Lukeyboi89 said:
Right beppe, when mines up and running can take that out and compare against each other
Slagging of SC at your own peril haha.
I jest be fun to go for a drive though, need to get mine mapped first by Yas and dynod!
Im saying jrsc.. not rotrex thats just like a turbo..

RobS

Advanced Member
Looks great, can you keep your a/c as well with the turbo setup? Is yours to the right of the engine in the airbox space or behind the block?

Would you expect only wastegate pressure for around 300bhp?

beppe786

Beppe
RobS said:
Looks great, can you keep your a/c as well with the turbo setup? Is yours to the right of the engine in the airbox space or behind the block?

Would you expect only wastegate pressure for around 300bhp?
cheers buddy!

yes still have aircon.. and yes sidewinder manifold where oem airbox goes i'll post a pix soon!

Lukeyboi89 said:
You coming to japfest or any other meets?
im gonna try to go too every event this year.. hopefully see other forum members too

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Sounds epic! All looks nicely set up under bonnet too.

This is a route I'd like to take, I think I need to start buying a lottery ticket...

'04 Nighthawk Black Integra Type R (DC5)

Instagram: kevinwynne1990

SiR1097

Any pics of under the hood? I'm gonna do mine but I'm worried about the a/c lines etc. Looking to go with one of those sidewinder manifolds.