J'S RACING TSUCHINOKO AIR INTAKE SCOOP/DUCT Bumper

Mark_teg

Staff member
I believe an old member (Firthy22 iirc) had a 5zigen scoop fitted to his car and I don't recall him changing the rad!

Jimmer, you may remember him - a mature gent who used to travel to the Bristol meets from the Isle of Man.

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Update on these, I have given the go ahead on having these made the mould is currently being made as we speak

So will update this as an when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
I believe an old member (Firthy22 iirc) had a 5zigen scoop fitted to his car and I don't recall him changing the rad!

Jimmer, you may remember him - a mature gent who used to travel to the Bristol meets from the Isle of Man.
Yup, he came over for a meet at Bristol one year didn‘t he. Nice chap. It was a standard rad yes. He had it mated to a Mugen intake too. He took me out in it...that went well.

p1tse

Advanced Member
EP3-Carl said:
Update on these, I have given the go ahead on having these made the mould is currently being made as we speak

So will update this as an when

Good work
Is it a copy of the j‘s or something similar?

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
It‘s going to be a copy of the J‘s racing one I‘ve had a couple of people mention about changing it but but that could then land in fitting issue and so on, The J‘s has been tried and test and fits good so going to stick with that

p1tse

Advanced Member
Wasn‘t there a post mentioning j‘s wasn‘t 100% fit so would be good to see one fitted

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Wasn‘t there a post mentioning j‘s wasn‘t 100% fit so would be good to see one fitted
Not sure mate but I have tested the part that I have and it fits perfectly no messing round nothing

Hence just having it copied

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Once I have one of the copy‘s I‘ll be taking the time in test fitting it to my own car so people are able to see the finished product fit as well as non fitted photos

s4mmi

Also interested in this. Would you be willing to ship it to Belgium for me?

1. wocka
2. Fez
3. GillyDC5
4. Reggie91
5. S4mmi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk

T.Y.

Also interested in this as well. Please let me know if you can ship it to the US for me.

1. wocka
2. Fez
3. GillyDC5
4. Reggie91
5. S4mmi
6. T.Y.

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
s4mmi said:
Also interested in this. Would you be willing to ship it to Belgium for me?

1. wocka
2. Fez
3. GillyDC5
4. Reggie91
5. S4mmi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
Yeah shipping to you is not a problem, Will talk about shipping costs once everything has been finalised

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
T.Y. said:
Also interested in this as well. Please let me know if you can ship it to the US for me.

1. wocka
2. Fez
3. GillyDC5
4. Reggie91
5. S4mmi
6. T.Y.
Yeah shipping to you is not a problem, Will talk about shipping costs once everything has been finalised

carl hammond

Advanced Member
1. wocka
2. Fez
3. GillyDC5
4. Reggie91
5. S4mmi
6. T.Y.
7. Carl Hammond

Also Interested once I‘ve seen a copy ready and the quality with price (delivery inc‘d) thanks

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
1. wocka
2. Fez
3. GillyDC5
4. Reggie91
5. S4mmi
6. T.Y.
7. Carl Hammond

Also Interested once I‘ve seen a copy ready and the quality with price (delivery inc‘d) thanks
Yes mate final price with be added with delivery and collection options

Been in Plymouth working not back till tomorrow so hopping to pop down to them Saturday to get an update

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Yes mate works with both the Facelift and pre facelift

The grill placement is the same on both mate

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Fez said:
Any updates on these?
Been very busy at work do apologies

The mould has been made I have one just need to take the time to remove my bumper to get some photo for everyone

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk