KPRO IN NORTHERN IRELAND

ally_mac

Advanced Member
TypeRaidy said:
ally_mac said:
TypeRaidy said:
That does help i must get on the ball now get it sorted,thanks ally_mac ill go up and see him the next day i'm off work
cheers again :wink:
no bother lad, i hope 2get the teg kpro'd within the next month r 2
You got many mods,dunno what to do after Kpro :?
i have the AEM CAI, DC Sports Race Header, Fujitsubo exhaust and the TPW earthing kit at the min. Hope to get the Spoon enlarged throttle body, toda cams and if need b, the AEM fuel rail and off course, get it all set up with the kpro

TypeRaidy

Nice i'd say that goes like shit off a shovel!!And sounds the part to,waiting hard on my DC race header,fella's being an ass cause i had to send him back first manifold :evil:

ally_mac

Advanced Member
TypeRaidy said:
Nice i'd say that goes like sh*t off a shovel!!And sounds the part to,waiting hard on my DC race header,fella's being an ass cause i had to send him back first manifold :evil:
so ur on ur 2nd manifold, thts not 2bad, im on my third dc sport manifold. dam flexi kept breaking on me till i put the damper and mounts in

TypeRaidy

ally_mac said:
TypeRaidy said:
Nice i'd say that goes like sh*t off a shovel!!And sounds the part to,waiting hard on my DC race header,fella's being an ass cause i had to send him back first manifold :evil:
so ur on ur 2nd manifold, thts not 2bad, im on my third dc sport manifold. dam flexi kept breaking on me till i put the damper and mounts in
Lol i wish i was on my first ally!!I sent it back cause it fitted the engine but it wouldn't fit the cat cause the american cat is different :evil: