Ktuned shifter fitted photos, please.

Jinis dust

Advanced Member
No worries. Im sure you will suss it out.
As you can see in my picture I put a cable tie around the arm to stop the gaitor dropping down :)

Justin

DC5RS

DC5
dave7368 said:
as luck would have it, i just found one of these in the kitchen! what we was meaning is if you undo the caphead screw on top the shaft you can move the stick from here.....

to here.....

...and anywhere in between so it won't hit on anything... hope that helps... :xhappy:
It is not meant to be in the kitchen!!!! Let me know if selling !

dave7368

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
It is not meant to be in the kitchen!!!! Let me know if selling !
you will be the first to know if i ever get round to fixing the door... it's wedging the kitchen door open at the mo.. ;)

Linus27

Advanced Member
So are these worth it and make much difference? I'm finding the OEM shifter a bit sloppy, especially on track where I keep going from 5th into 6th when I'm trying to go from 5th to 4th. Likewise, 4th to 5th when I'm trying to go 4th to 3rd. It would be good if the whole thing could be tightened up a bit.

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Linus27 said:
So are these worth it and make much difference? I'm finding the OEM shifter a bit sloppy, especially on track where I keep going from 5th into 6th when I'm trying to go from 5th to 4th. Likewise, 4th to 5th when I'm trying to go 4th to 3rd. It would be good if the whole thing could be tightened up a bit.
YES!

if youre still on OEM shifter, get your arse on the 2nd group buy from tegiwa asap

end of the day even if you dont like it you wont lose anything due to the group buy discount.

but i am yet to hear any negative words..

RichA

Advanced Member
The full billet shifter is great but it isn't a huge improvement on my last setup of the standard shifter with k tuned billet arm and Tegiwa short shifter, the mtec race springs at the gearbox end also help and give a more pronounced feel between each gear too. The benefit of the ktuned billet arm (as with the full shifter) is the centre return Spring is much stronger than standard so when you pull it out of 5th for example it will pop back over the 3rd and 4th gate with much more force so it's easier to find the gear you want.

Hope that makes sense!