Lotus Exige and Selling Up.

armjoker

Advanced Member
I thought that DC5 dont have a good full extra saloon like electro seats, cruise control and other staff that luxury cars have.
After seeing the lotus I thing DC5 is 5* hotel! There is nothing in that car. only gear knob wheel and 3 pedals witch I hardly found after close looking. :shock:

From outside its nice car but inside ? [-X

Also as was mentioned it will be hard to get in and out from it. If I had the money I would go for Nobel.

LeeH

Advanced Member
You lost me with the pics :-k

Anyhow....the one I was looking at had AC, electric windows.

Its not going to be a daily driver so its not going to be a problem.

The Noble just doesn't do it for me in the looks department and I bet the insurance is double too along with the running cost.

Grov

Banned
[quote name="sn]
Grov said:
Whats that got to do with this? ](*,)
I sense fail :lol:[/quote]

He's wierd, why bring that up?

Ah well nevermind.

What about the 340R Lee? :)

kingston

Advanced Member
[quote name="sn]
Grov said:
I sense fail :lol:[/quote]

Sort of, i just wonder what the logic behind the thinking is when 'we' attempt to improve the handling of our cars by a different means yet Mr.Grov likes the thing that is ugly as fook (with parts from the Ford bin) and has built/molded in cannards.

Just wondering if Mr. Grov could explain the difference....

I know its off topic but just wondered thats all. As for weird well better that than full of shite :xyes: :p :p

LeeH

Advanced Member
Its up for sale.

Kind of :( but also :green: with a bit of :xconfused:

Andy.

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Tho shalt no hotlink! classic :lol:

I guess you wanted a pic of House instead:
http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/245/original/house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg?1242277478[img][/quote]

Balls. Thanks for the save mate :lol:

Grov

Banned
kingston said:
[quote name="sn]
Grov said:
I sense fail :lol:
Sort of, i just wonder what the logic behind the thinking is when 'we' attempt to improve the handling of our cars by a different means yet Mr.Grov likes the thing that is ugly as fornicate (with parts from the Ford bin) and has built/molded in cannards.

Just wondering if Mr. Grov could explain the difference....

I know its off topic but just wondered thats all. As for weird well better that than full of excrement :xyes: :p :p[/quote]

What in the hell are you on about? The logic behind the thinking of what? Noble looks nothing like a DC5, with stupid flaps on.

kingston

Advanced Member
If you could please :lol:

Grov i wont bother anymore trying to explain about the front bumper, flaps and molded in if your unable to notice the ugly rectangular things poking out the front of the noble

Lee - on a seperate note, have you thought how much you can budget a year for running costs and potential hiccups, ive seen that youve seen the thread on the CTRO forum and whats your budget, what do you want the car to do?

LeeH

Advanced Member
I took a trip down to a Lotus dealer to day to have a look at this....

I have decided to got for the charged version but it will take more saving :( But I think it will be worth it. :green:

A proper hard core drive but I loved every second of it and it's sooo quick. :green:

A bit of a nightmare to get in and out but what the hell. Helen loves it and so do I. \:D/

Grov

Banned
That is proper sweet. Good luck with the purchase, hope you get it soon, and show off pics, hehe.