Loudest cat back exhaust ~£600

Modmedia

Advanced Member
What is it?

Buddyclubs apparantly hang quite low so may be no use for my car. What is the next best thing? How much louder would a DC sports be over my existing RM01A for example?

Cheers.

4JJE

Iv got a DC sport and i quite like it but i would like something that was a little less loud. nice exhaust tho. i want a DC manifold now

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Isn't the J's RR crazy loud?

Spoon N1 with b-pipe is loud, add a decat and its mental, even worse.. add an unsilenced b-pipe and you'll be deaf.

Brophy

Advanced Member
I've got the spoon cat back and is pretty loud lol especially on start up from cold. But do love it :)

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Went for a brand new DC Sports one after some research and first hand experience (friend has one on his dc2) they are exactly what I'm after couple that with the fact my work paid £200 of it and it made it a winner for me!

dc5ian

Advanced Member
Isn't the J's RR crazy loud?

Spoon N1 with b-pipe is loud, add a decat and its mental, even worse.. add an unsilenced b-pipe and you'll be deaf.
its a 4-2 manifold back - so takes out the cat

rascal69

Advanced Member
I ran toda mani
2.5 inch un silenced b pipe
J's racing 60r backbox.
Was loud but still couldve been louder i think lol

Now run
Same b pipe
Oem mani
Spoon n1 and its quite loud but again not loud enough for me.

Got a 3 inch decat back on evo and its even quieter :( deeper in tone but really quiet compared to honda

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Going to get the Toda fitted on Tuesday along with the DC Sports (if its here)

Took me about 40 minutes to get all the packaging off the Toda :xgrin: lol

rascal69

Advanced Member
Should hear mine now, i've heard mice squeak louder, Fujitsubo RM01A + Turbo = about 80-85db lol
Am going to get 3inch down pipe but i dont think it will get much louder :(
Hopefully alittle louder. Going for autronics ecu once teg sells for anti lag :) banging and shooting flames will keep me amused.
Also get me asbo lol

chiefpulsar

Advanced Member
I'm running a dc sports header with a full spoon system, sounds good but no where near as loud as my buddyclub pro spec on the same header

Bonito

Advanced Member
The HKS HiPower Silent can be quite loud on full chatter with a decat and a good header. That or a buddyclub will be my choice soon as I already have the buddyclub 4-2-1 race spec header and decat and then OEM from decat back.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt

Lol the J's 70RR, thats LOUD!

I would still like to know what mine is though... it's only 84db at 5krpm....

Yet this is it on full blast....

Kakimoto Regu 06&R, one of the most equally quiet and loud exhausts I know of, yet no drone at all in the cabin.

Best of both IMO and nobody gets upset below VTEC.

For your budget though, probably the BuddyClub is the loudest as mentioned before. But I wouldn't recommend a LOUD exhaust to anyone as they are generally quite intrusive.

Modmedia

Advanced Member

I got a DC Sports one in the end up.

And I enjoy a loud exhaust porthos :) I have a daily car this is only a toy :) unless you mean intrusive on others in which case I couldn't care less :D lol